Lost PM2 CPM154/S90V

Well it finally happened...or at least im pretty sure its happened. I bought a PM2 CPM154/S90V from the auction site. Used USPS and its gone missing in action. :thumbsdown::(

I have shipped nearly 300 items from the USA (to Australia ) using USPS and this is the very first problem.

It was shipped on the 23rd April, would normally be here by now. But the big indicator IMO is the tracking. Hasnt been updated since the 26th and the last known place/loaction on the tracking was the 23rd....

Its NEVER like that.

I contacted the seller, tried to communicate very clearly my experince and knowledge of USPS and he should chase it up (I cant from my end) and finally after many days of back and forth and me pleading with him to do a missing parcel search, he said he would. Have not heard back from him yet.

He seems to think its still in transit becasue thats what the tracking says, but the lack of information and the fact it stopped updating on the 26 is alarm bells to me

Very frustrating indeed. This is the only PM2 I dont have AFAIK.

cheers
Serg

Most times this has happened to my friend’s knife package in the USA the parcel is sitting at some post office. The seller definitely should contact usps. So far every time my friend has done that the package has turned up. Other times shipping has continued just updates stopped for some reason.

I’m glad it showed up.

I'm not surprised it showed up. I am a bit surprised that you were so worried after only 10 days or so. From my experience, international shipping is finicky at best, and its taken up to a month for me to receive items from Australia/Europe/Asia.

Hell, there's one company i order shirts from in Spain, and those take so long to arrive that i generally forget i ordered them by the time they get here.

I'm not surprised it showed up. I am a bit surprised that you were so worried after only 10 days or so. From my experience, international shipping is finicky at best, and its taken up to a month for me to receive items from Australia/Europe/Asia.

Hell, there's one company i order shirts from in Spain, and those take so long to arrive that i generally forget i ordered them by the time they get here.

My experience relates directly with USPS from all over the USA to Australia. Nealry 300 times. The time frame was not the issue at first. It was the tracking, and lack there of... then became the time frame. ALL my other items have taken 10-14 days

Back