• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of Buck Knives ***LAST REDUCTION*** on #8***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fine print;
Please post "I'll take it" then follow up with PM or email. There are times when someone doesn't want it known on a public forum they want to buy a knife…if I am talking to someone through a PM or email the first one that says they will take it for the asking price gets it. I will be as fair as possible with time stamps. I reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose. Someone with no feedback score yet is okay.
Will ship to 50 States only and accept Paypal or USPS Money Order. Will consider shipping overseas, but it usually adds about $25.00 to the postage and I will list it at the correct value.
Paypal is; stumpknocker@gmail.com
Paypal fees and postage are included in posted price shipped to any of the 50 States. I normally ship Priority with tracking, but these knives with no boxes might ship First Class. Please use Paypal "Goods and Services" so I have a confirmed address to mail to. Thank you!

#1 Buck 110 "Buck Knives Since 1902" $37.00 TYD ***SOLD*** to MT_Pokt.

#2 Buck 110 1996 Brass bolsters, mirror finish blade and cocobolo finger groove handle. Feels great in hand. $75.00 TYD ***REDUCED*** to $70.00 ***LAST REDUCTION to $65.00 ***SOLD*** to ggann3.

#3 Buck 110 Grey Bone 1991 with nickel silver bolsters. This one came from Germany. $130.00 TYD ***SOLD*** to flh2713.

#4 Buck 110 1997 with nickel silver bolsters and black titanium blade. This one came from Germany also. $90.00 TYD ***SOLD*** to Buckfan22.

#5 Buck 110 2002 "The Edge" signed by Chuck Buck in 2006, comes with nickel silver bolsters, green Bone? handle and mirror finish blade. $65.00 TYD ***SOLD***.

Going to post more knives in post below.

Last edited:
Please read the fine print in post #1 above.

#6 Buck 110 2009 Custom by Leroy Remer. Has nickel silver bolsters, 154-CM satin blade, smooth buffalo handle with finger grooves. $130.00 TYD...***REDUCED*** to $115.00 ***SOLD*** to gunstockjack.

#7 Buck 110 1967 3rd version, 1st variation knife only. Blade is in excellent shape, handle has been slimmed down for a nice feel in the hand. $125.00 TYD ***SOLD*** to MaxCast.

#8 Buck Selector with two blades, 1990. $80.00 TYD ***REDUCED*** to $70.00 ***LAST REDUCTION to $65.00***.

#9 Buck 110 with BG-42 Designer's Choice satin blade, nickel silver bolster, canvas Micarta handle with finger grooves. This is the best feeling Buck I've ever held. $230.00 TYD ***SOLD***.

Last edited:
I'll take the 1st one Nickel Silver "Buck Knives Since 1902". Confirm it's still available please and I'll get you paid soon as I get in front of a computer this afternoon.

Thanks

I'll take the 1st one Nickel Silver "Buck Knives Since 1902". Confirm it's still available please and I'll get you paid soon as I get in front of a computer this afternoon.

Thanks

It's yours Greg,
I'll go mark it sold to you.
Thanks!
Mark

Thanks Mark.

If you have more to list, I may be interested in others. I'll let you know when I get another look later this afternoon.

Thanks!

hello Mark ,
I'm interested on the #4 but would be sure that's a one side sharpen Buckcote blade ? if yes I'll take it .
thanks , Sam

I have just reduced the three knives left..... #2, #6 and #8.
Thanks!
Mark

I'll take #6 Stumps.

It's yours, I'm away from the computer at the moment But I'll mark it sold Within the hour. Thanks, Mark

EDIT; I just marked it sold to you.
I will package it tonight and have it ready to go out with Wednesday's mail.
Thank you!
Mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back