• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of INFI For Sale – Large Blade... Customs, LEs, and CGs !!

I'll take the CG BWM bruddah :cool:

Awesome... I'll mark her SPF and send you a PM. NEED some coffee first though! :)

You HOGS raided the trough big time last night... Making me proud to be a HOG... OINK!!! :D
I have many PMs and emails to sort run this morning... Please give me a little bit to wake up and get some caffeine in me!

Thanks for all the interest!! :)

Put me down for seconds on the NMSFNO please. Also your mailbox is full.

I'll put you as 2nd on the NMSFNO... I may even have another, but need time to dig thru the vault and see.

I'm working on cleaning out my PMs... To give you all an idea of how heavy the trough raid last night was... My Inbox was empty when I posted the for sale threads! :eek: :D

Cleared out some room in my Inbox!!

Still several PMs to go thru... but keep'em coming! :eek: :D

Great please put me down for the other one. Also please pm me with the description of the NMSFNO. :D

I don't think it's gonna happen but, I'll Take thirds on NMSFNO, Thanks

Only one more NMSFNO CG I'm willing to part with at this time... Black crinkle coat with black canvas micarta... POINTMANDDT is up for it first. Duramax, I'll put you 2nd in line.

Mike... Sending you a PM re others we're chatting about.

Yup I will take it. Please send me pay pal info.

Only one more NMSFNO CG I'm willing to part with at this time... Black crinkle coat with black canvas micarta... POINTMANDDT is up for it first.

Mike... Sending you a PM re others we're chatting about.

Back