• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of knives that need new homes, adopt a knife today! Liong Mah, Sharp by Design, Reate, WE, Spyderco, Ferrum Forge, Cold Steel, Bestech

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

It may take me a while to respond, I work 11-12 hour nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. I can provide further pictures or video of the knife if you'd like, and have no problem answer any questions. All knives include the original boxes unless otherwise stated. I am open to offers on some of the knives, not all, but please be reasonable!

You must be an active member with feedback (3+), and have a U.S. based address, I will not ship to a shipping center. If you do not adhere to these rules, I will not respond to any inquiries, period.

Image Album (images are in the same order as listed here):

1) Liong Mah Lanny in S35VN w/ Carbon Fiber, $250 Shipped, comes with nothing other than the knife, knife was carried a bit and sharpened by previous owner, edge isn't the prettiest when it gets to the choil of the blade, but it is sharp
2) Sharp by design Micro Typhoon (the OG, not the EVO) , $400 Shipped, second owner of this, I might have the original box for it, let me know if it's a deal killer for you, has been carried a few times by me but never cut anything, has a couple faint marks on the clip.
3) Liong Mah Zulu (Black Micarta), $350 Shipped, LNIB, nothing else to say
4) Reate Knives K-3 (compound tanto), $325 Shipped, second owner, does not have original packaging, like new.
5) We Knives Wasabi 813A , $270 Shipped, LNIB, fantastic wharncliffe blade, unfortunately I have way too many fantastic wharncliffe blades...
6) We Knives x Ferrum Forge Malice 911A, $260 Shipped, LNIB, has a slightly lighter detent than I'd like, but it still flips open very nicely..
7) Ferrum Forge Exec (blue w/ carbon fiber inlays), $SOLD, LNIB, not my favorite ferrum forge design, only reason it's going.
8) We Wisp 805E, $200 Shipped, carried a couple days on vacation, used only once to cut some fabric.
9) We Knives Kitefin 2001H, $SOLD, LNIB, awesome thin and slicey knife.
10) Bestech Emperor BT1808A, $140 Shipped, LNIB
11) Cold Steel Recon 1 Satin S35VN (Blades of Canada exclusive) , $115 Shipped, LNIB, these are a little hard to come by, I'm just no longer a fan of cold steel.
12) Spyderco Paramilitary 2 M390 Red G10 (DLT Exclusive), $SOLD, LNIB, bought 2, kept this one in it's box since day 1.
13) Spyderco Para 3 M390 Red G10 (DLT Exclusive) , $SOLD, LNIB, bought 2, kept this one in it's box since day 1.
14) Spyderco Manix 2 20CV Red G10 (DLT Exclusive), $SOLD, LNIB, bought 2, kept this one in it's box since day 1.

Last edited:
Back