• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Loveless New York Special in Desert Ironwood Burl and 154CM SOLD

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Fellas:

I posted this knife previously but pulled it in order to send it out for professional photography. I'm relisting it now so here goes. The Desert Ironwood Burl is presentation quality and I believe this knife is worthy of any fine collection. First email, PM, or "I'll take it" gets it. $385 delivered ConUS insured. Please PM for Paypal information. Lifetime (mine) common sense guarantee and free sharpening.

3/16" 154CM stock SOLD
Paul Bos HT to Rc 60-61
OAL 7 1/2"
Blade 3 1/2" - unsharpened clip
Hand rubbed satin finish
Desert Ironwood Burl
Tapered tang - red liners
416 SS furniture
Loveless Rivets
Hand stitched 8/9 oz Loveless style pocket sheath

100_3703.jpg

100_3704.jpg

100_3705.jpg

100_3706.jpg

100_3707.jpg

Last edited:
Jack:

Thanks very much - yep, lots of work, hence you don't see a $225 price tag on it!

Fellas:

This knife is SPF - thanks Eric!

TK, pleasure is mine:

But gotta tell ya...my wife Brooke :) is really p#@sed at you...yes I blamed you :confused:

Conversation went like this:
I said: "Honey, I ordered a custom knife from TK....and there was a misunderstanding, he built the wrong one :eek:
She said: "So what does that mean ?"
I said: "I have to buy it, or else he'll trash my reputation on BF" :rolleyes:... not that I have one :D
She said: "Well, I hope you don't buy anymore from him"
I said: "I already have 2 more on order with him" :thumbup:
She said: I hope you learned your lesson then"
I said: "I SURE did Honey" :D:D:D

I'm sure there will be many more "mistakes" in the future:D And I am a man of my word...so I will have to buy them all :thumbup: This keeps happening with other builders on BF too, I think it's a conspiracy:D

Love your work TK, be talking to you soon :thumbup:

Eric:

Take your wife out to dinner and tell her that you think she's beautiful - guarantee she'll forgive you.

TK

Eric:

Take your wife out to dinner and tell her that you think she's beautiful - guarantee she'll forgive you.

TK

It's all good :D

I'm taking her shopping for her fix, this weekend :) Cuz I need more steel ;)

EDIT: Payment sent...thank you

Last edited:
TK, the NewYork special came today....wow, beautiful my friend :)

Thanks again for a great job & fast ship.

Back