1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

LT Genesis FFG for Saber Ground

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by bikerector, May 21, 2019.

1. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    I have a lightly used genesis in double-red micarta and A2 steel, a vault series exclusive that I'm interested in trading for a saber ground genesis preferably in similar condition but I would be willing to move cash one way or the other depending on differences of condition and handle materials, etc.

This was $240 new so similar to a micarta + liner, not quite up to a wood handled version.

Blade may have been sharpened, but I know it's been stropped at least. I think I shaved a few stick and started a fire or 2 with it, not much more. I can get better pics of the blade.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would be willing to trade the custom scandi grind knife with A2 steel in the 1st and 3rd photo; roughly a GNS handle and Genesis blade. No idea what this was new, probably similar to a new genesis with similar materials