• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Luxury steak knives x3

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

Thanks Good God today i managed to finish a project inspired by a very good friend of mine on forums - thank you very much dear brother!

We have three handsome custom made steak knives that i think it would honor very well even a grade 5 Wagyu steak upload_2021-4-25_0-37-36.gif

The blades are made using 440 C stainless steel that is hardened (cryo included - HT made by industrial professionals) to 58-60 HRC; these blades cut like laser and have a very pleasant feel of light and sturdy.

The handles are made using premium grade exotic woods: Snake wood, Cocobolo, Bocote. They have a rhomboid shape and a nice rustic finish. The fittings are solid brass.

Overall each knife measures 7.9" with an app 3.9" blade. Each knife comes with a nice, tidy worked handmade genuine leather blade cover in colors that match the handles.

I do plan to make more of these in different configurations but same design to match these, so you will be able to complete a full set in time upload_2021-4-25_0-37-36.gif

The price for them are:

1. Snakewood - 150 usd (shipping included) SOLD
2. Cocobolo - 130 usd (shipping included) SOLD
3. Bocote - 130 usd (shipping included)

If someone buys all three the price is 370 usd.
If someone buys 2 he gets a 5% discount.

All the best friends, God bless,
Bogdan

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Last edited:
Hello dear brothers,

Thanks Good God today i managed to finish a project inspired by a very good friend of mine on forums - thank you very much dear brother!

We have three handsome custom made steak knives that i think it would honor very well even a grade 5 Wagyu steak View attachment 1552422

The blades are made using 440 C stainless steel that is hardened (cryo included - HT made by industrial professionals) to 58-60 HRC; these blades cut like laser and have a very pleasant feel of light and sturdy.

The handles are made using premium grade exotic woods: Snake wood, Cocobolo, Bocote. They have a rhomboid shape and a nice rustic finish. The fittings are solid brass.

Overall each knife measures 7.9" with an app 3.9" blade. Each knife comes with a nice, tidy worked handmade genuine leather blade cover in colors that match the handles.

I do plan to make more of these in different configurations but same design to match these, so you will be able to complete a full set in time View attachment 1552421

The price for them are:

1. Snakewood - 150 usd (shipping included)
2. Cocobolo - 130 usd (shipping included)
3. Bocote - 130 usd (shipping included)

If someone buys all three the price is 370 usd.
If someone buys 2 he gets a 5% discount.

All the best friends, God bless,
Bogdan

View attachment 1552428 View attachment 1552426 View attachment 1552429 View attachment 1552427

A good steak would be proud to be cut by one of these.

T TDOG1 - thank you for the kind words my friend ;)

The snake wood one is sold, 2 others still available.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

BogdanS, very classy looking pieces.

David Mary David Mary - my dear brother, thank you so much for your kind appreciation! ;)

The Cocobolo is also sold so only one more available.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

I like these! The two that are sold feature more dramatic wood but the straight and dark center grain of that BOCOTE version make it look more purposeful :) Nicely done :thumbsup: These would be great as a set of 4 or 6. I'll talk to you about that. :cool:

You know i am always honored my dear friend RayseM RayseM ;) - thank you for appreciation!

All and only the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Here we go with a short vid of the remaining knife - please do excuse lint and wax on the blade they are from the waxed thread of the label :)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Hm, looks great I have to admit. The question would be, if the steel is steady against corrosion and of real hardness. I like the wooden grip as well. As the best steak knives are handcrafted, I would only trust in companies, who manufacture by hand.

Back