M-18 With More Belly

I imagine using one of these in the woods is a dream.

Could take the world record in fastest shelter building time with that.

Okay, Dubz, I love that final design with the in-between curve. Now give me a slightly curved handle and it'll be perfect.

Just a thought here about the Busse hole thing. Would the heart hole you use(d) on some of your more decorative blades be a trademark infringement? Is Busse saying any shape hole in that area is an infringement? Sorry to be digging up old stuff, I was just intrigued by this whole thing and I thought I'd ask.

If so, we'd like to send you one Dubz to play with on one of your weekend excursion.

felix.gif

:D

if you want to play with an M18 that'll fit your hand, you could PM me your address - or try to convince Todd to let you borrow the shop beater I modded last spring.

if you want to play with an M18 that'll fit your hand, you could PM me your address - or try to convince Todd to let you borrow the shop beater I modded last spring.

Maybe I better. It's been a near 3 year wait, haha. Sending PM. Thanks man, appreciate it.

Fits my hand freakin' perfectly. Up there with the most comfortable knife I've ever held.

Damn, i thought this thread has long died. :rolleyes:

Damn, i thought this thread has long died. :rolleyes:

Would have, if you would have sent me the M-18 three years ago like you said. ;) :D

Would have, if you would have sent me the M-18 three years ago like you said. ;) :D

A misunderstanding Dubz. I am/was more than willing to send you a M18 to play with but my understanding was you wanted it with the extra belly which as i explained im not doing at this time. Sorry about that.

Nah, it's all good. I have Eriks, and this handle fits my hand to a "T". I posted photos in the M-18 thread.

And - she's back home again for a few days before we trek off to deepest, darkest, Tennessee........

And - she's back home again for a few days before we trek off to deepest, darkest, Tennessee........

Good to know she's back. Thanks again man.

Back