• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

M. K. - “Torrent” /SOLD/

M.K.

KnifeMaker
Hello guys.
Here I am again. It was a tense month and a half. I had to arm Ali Baba and the forty robbers. /Understand - the prime minister, some other ministers and then several more of that breed./ Bandits, as I already mentioned. :D
But now all the time of the world belongs to me again.
On this occasion I can offer you this little thing.

Blade – 145 layers Damascus steel hand forged of 80CrV2 /L2/ and 75Ni8. Differentially heat treated with clay. 58 – 60 HRC after tempering.
Handle –
Boxwood, ebony mosaic, and walnut root.
Guard – bronze.
Separators –
bronze.
Inllay – bronze, copper, turquoise mosaic.
The sheath made of 3.5 - 4 mm. cow leather my friend George Petkov.

If you want a larger image, you can click on the photo.
On the upper side of the line are centimeters - inches are from the bottom.

The price is 300 $ including shipping.
$ 20 extra if you want the shipment to be insured. The choice is yours.

Paypal only please at this address: mik.kochev@gmail.com You can contact me in the same mailbox.
The knife goes to the first "I'll take it."

Those of you who would like to see more of my knives can look at my website. Now with some available for sale knives:
http://www.mk-jewel.com/index.html

Thanks’ for watching.
Mike.

Beautiful. That Damascus pattern made the blade appear round at first glance.

OK MK you've went and outdid yourself,This Knife is Simply Stunning,Love the inlay..Beautiful work!!!
Also the Boxwood and Walnut Compliment Each other.

Sorry - imglink.ru/ (in fact, all .RU and .PL websites) is/are blocked by my intranet. Can you post a link directly to the picture on your website or upload using a non-RU/ non-PL server? Thanks.

I'll take it (I sent email last night but haven't heard back).

Thanks,
Scot

Back