M390 HY BRED coming soon.

We are working on the FIRST of a new M390 project at DDR customs today.
There has NEVER NEVER NADA been any steel like we are going to intro on a knife before.
I will keep you posted .
Don t want to spoil the surprise
!

Alright. I know what it is. :p

But, I have been sworn to secrecy until the project is finished. According to Darrel, I'm the only other soul that knows. Lemme tell you, it's pretty darn cool.

AAAAHHHH! The suspense is killing me already! Also, I want one. I don't care what it is, I just want one.

Not a clue. Just felt like being
c
...r
......e
.........a
............t
...............i
..................v
.....................e! :D

Not a clue. Just felt like being
c
...r
......e
.........a
............t
...............i
..................v
.....................e! :D

Based on the descending text and the happy fella at the end of it, I think we can safely conclude that the new HTM knife will include an emergency inflatable safety slide which will deploy from the base of the knife. I don't know about you guys, but I'm willing to bet it will have a Gunhammer spur and come in both manual and assisted opening versions.

Let the aimless speculation begin!

Darrel just revealed what the secret super material is on his Facebook page (in the comments of a picture of a blade made from said secret super material)! :eek:

Darrel just revealed what the secret super material is on his Facebook page (in the comments of a picture of a blade made from said secret super material)! :eek:

Yea, Darrel just couldn't contain himself. haha. I wonder if that means we can post a picture.

Well, he did already post the picture on Facebook, so it's not exactly under wraps anymore...

Yea. He posted it a bit after he emailed me the pic. lol. Guess I'll post it here.

421354_10150545748376765_607411764_9086539_1101575262_n.jpg

World's first m390 san mai. m390 sandwiched between stainless Chad Nichols damascus.

Yea. He posted it a bit after he emailed me the pic. lol. Guess I'll post it here.

421354_10150545748376765_607411764_9086539_1101575262_n.jpg

World's first m390 san mai. m390 sandwiched between stainless Chad Nichols damascus.

My jaw has hit the floor no less than six times while reading the HTM forum this year, and it's only February. What's the deal?

Okay, here's the plan: I'm going to change my custom Gunhammer (now officially dubbed the Dreamhammer) so that it includes San Mai M390. THERE - I'VE GOT ALL MY BASES COVERED.

My jaw has hit the floor no less than six times while reading the HTM forum this year, and it's only February. What's the deal?

Okay, here's the plan: I'm going to change my custom Gunhammer (now officially dubbed the Dreamhammer) so that it includes San Mai M390. THERE - I'VE GOT ALL MY BASES COVERED.
Did you remember to request Chad Nichols MokuTi on the handles instead of regular Ti? :D

Also, I could be wrong, but if etched, the damascus could be even more eye popping.

Back