M390 VS ZDP-189 Rope Cutting - Informal testing

There is a recurve on the bm that's ur answer I own both and use them both at plant nursery and zdp holds a edge ten times better

spyderco zdp 189 blades are "tempered down" to 63-64. i wonder how a zdp 189 done at 66-67 will do? calling rockstead owners!

Thx Jim for the report. Read all 19 pages and responded LOL, chewing nails, and even got affirmations on principals learned attempting to model the real world. Real world bread yeasts, seasonal migrations, ballistics, cleaning game and inter-personal negotiations are best practiced rather then modeled, because modeling feedback loops HAS ALWAYS blown out any preconceived notions of a closed system. I'll take the practical trends you and others offer, working them into my systems. Klingons require differing responses dependent upon whether they are friend or foe.
Again thx. Scottc3
P.S. about your wrists, maybe a simple lever would reduce the work and still provide muscle info? Like the straight edge paper cutters in schools and offices.

Thx Jim for the report. Read all 19 pages and responded LOL, chewing nails, and even got affirmations on principals learned attempting to model the real world. Real world bread yeasts, seasonal migrations, ballistics, cleaning game and inter-personal negotiations are best practiced rather then modeled, because modeling feedback loops HAS ALWAYS blown out any preconceived notions of a closed system. I'll take the practical trends you and others offer, working them into my systems. Klingons require differing responses dependent upon whether they are friend or foe.
Again thx. Scottc3
P.S. about your wrists, maybe a simple lever would reduce the work and still provide muscle info? Like the straight edge paper cutters in schools and offices.

Thanks, this is a 6 YO thread... hadn't been posted in since 2011.

Thanks, this is a 6 YO thread... hadn't been posted in since 2011.

I saw it bumped up to top in knife reviews so it was new to me… very glad I read it! also glad I self edited cause my brain was exploding with thoughts in good… and not so charitable ways relative to long ago expressed negative rants.

Back