Machete Ban Looming

old4570

Banned By Request
Stupid idiots running around with Machete's
Yes , Australia imported some seriously stupid machete wielding idiots from Africa ..
And apparently we now have a machete wielding problem !

What ? That can't be true ? Can it !

And the STUPID politicians want to ban ............................ machetes !
No they don't want to ban the machete wielding idiots .............. That would be ............... The word I want to use is ........ smart !
Yeah , lets not ban or correct the problem . lets blame the tool of choice of the idiots ! Which is idiotic ..

Australia is suffering under the weight of stupid ! Maybe also the world is suffering under the weight of stupid !

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't comply. A law that doesn't protect you, doesn't apply to you.
I don't own a Machete ...... The problem is , stupid people wanting to make stupid laws to stop stupid people doing stupid things !
The machete is not the problem ...... The problem is the over abundance of stupid people !
Be they Stupid Politicians / Stupid Drivers / Stupid Kids / Stupid Imports ... We are currently in a Oversupply situation in regards to stupid !

When stupid is in under supply ( Shortage off ) , you can sort of tolerate stupid (?)
But when stupid is in over supply ...... It's just too much of a bad thing !

Responding to stupid with something equally or greater stupid !
Yeah , two wrongs don't make a right ! ( Or - two stupids don't make a smart )

But how do you combat stupid , when it's the in thing right now ? People seem to be rejoicing in stupid like I have never seen before !
How did stupid become politically correct ? ( Globally )

Let's watch the language, folks.

Let's watch the language, folks.
Hmmmm , I was not trying to be racist ........... By stupid I mean - stupid ! Also I was being factual .. The people currently running around with Machetes , breaking into homes , attacking people , stealing ( I think Americans call it mugging ) etc , are from a certain Continent that sits bellow the Middle East . I have no idea why they have chosen Crime as a past time ? Or why Machete wielding is so popular ( ok , they be kind of famous for it back home- Affordable weapon of choice ) .
But their recreational activities have stirred up stupid politicians .. Who want to reciprocate stupid with more stupid . ( Yes , I really like to use the word stupid - because I really despise stupid - especially if I do something stupid )
I don't have issue with immigration - how ever - I have issue with importing criminals ! ( Who ever they are - and from where ever - and I am very much in favour of exporting them to where ever they came from = The Criminals )
If I caused issue , I apologize . But this problem has been escalating for several years now while politicians have sat on their hands doing nothing . ( Seems like - Since the problem has grown - Problem being - Folks running amok with machetes )
Again , sorry for venting !

Stupid
adjective

1. having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
    "I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"

"stupid" is not the wording I removed from your original post. ;)
True , the wording removed is not ?? General ...
I have my own .......... Description / standards for Humans ... And they are not based on Color but rather levels of stupid ...
Again , not intending to offend in that manner ( Racist ) .. All offence was directed at stupid behaviour .. Please blame my poor communication skills !

Sounds like the American gun control efforts. It’s always the weapons fault.
Australia has gone beyond American gun control efforts .... way , way , beyond !
We have now gone to reasons for possessing firearms .. What people need here is a legitimate excuse to own a gun !

Which state suggested a pointless and unenforceable law this time? Is New South Wales still salty about one of their origin losses?

It’s just a jobs program. The more police, judicial and corrections personnel, the bigger the unions and the greater the support for politicians to continue to import criminals and the criminally insane. Subjugation is a profitable racket the world over.

n2s

I don't own a Machete ...... The problem is , stupid people wanting to make stupid laws to stop stupid people doing stupid things !
The machete is not the problem ...... The problem is the over abundance of stupid people !
Be they Stupid Politicians / Stupid Drivers / Stupid Kids / Stupid Imports ... We are currently in a Oversupply situation in regards to stupid !

When stupid is in under supply ( Shortage off ) , you can sort of tolerate stupid (?)
But when stupid is in over supply ...... It's just too much of a bad thing !

Responding to stupid with something equally or greater stupid !
Yeah , two wrongs don't make a right ! ( Or - two stupids don't make a smart )

But how do you combat stupid , when it's the in thing right now ? People seem to be rejoicing in stupid like I have never seen before !
How did stupid become politically correct ? ( Globally )
It seems like that is the mentality of a school teacher. Mrs Schoolteacher bans machetes from class because little Billy brought one to class and terrorized the other children. Politicians should be a notch above school teachers but they aren´t. I fully agree with your assessment. Is political correctness and ''wokeness'' getting in the way of good policies in Australia as well?

I don't know about WOKE .... Lack of common sense ( not so common any more ) would seem to be at the root !

This video sort of highlights the issue ( sort off ) ... People just seem to be getting more & more STUPID !
I'm not sure what set off the Camry Driver ...
And if the Horn Blower is also seriously stupid by not following the road rules ( made more complicated by stupid politicians ) ..
But what we have here is a LESSON for everyone ! How not to be stupid !
Unfortunately , stupid people never learn ! ( on account of being stupid ) ...................... Yeah , I got a thing about stupid !

If I had the money , I would take legal action against the Government for all it's stupidity ! ( There is a lot of it )
But I'm just a financially challenged old man now ! ( Not enough money to do everything I want )

It's all just signal bias, we think things are a certain way because we see it more often, not because it is actually common. Most folks are decent. But those who want to rule are all petty tyrants of one sort or another, and elected or not, there is a category of person who thinks they are better than the rest of us. But they know that if they don't keep us squabbling for scraps and following obtuse rules, they won't have their power for long. Like the old story of the lobsters in the bucket, sometimes we need to remember that no one with less power than us is a threat, and just let some stuff go. Plenty of stuff worth being mad about, some dude having a bad drive home isn't on my list.

Back