Machete Ban Looming

It's all just signal bias, we think things are a certain way because we see it more often, not because it is actually common. Most folks are decent. But those who want to rule are all petty tyrants of one sort or another, and elected or not, there is a category of person who thinks they are better than the rest of us. But they know that if they don't keep us squabbling for scraps and following obtuse rules, they won't have their power for long. Like the old story of the lobsters in the bucket, sometimes we need to remember that no one with less power than us is a threat, and just let some stuff go. Plenty of stuff worth being mad about, some dude having a bad drive home isn't on my list.

Hmmmm , there were always stupid people !
Long long log time ago they self regulated ( population control ) by doing something stupid and dying !
Of course as you mentioned , those at the top of the food chain lasted longer and caused all sorts of stupid mischief ! ( I think they call it History )
Just look at Adolf ...
Built up Germany from the Rubble of WW1 into a industrial power , at the fore front of technology at the time .
And what did the Retard do ? Yeah , flushed it all down the toilet trying to steal everything around him ( WW2 ) .
If he wasn't so stupid !!! , all he had to do was buy what he wanted legitimately .. Just like those mega corporations are doing right now !
Yes , the world is owned by mega corporations !

I know there has been population growth , but stupid seems to be rising at a disproportionate rate .
Perhaps technology is to blame ? Stupid is more easily able to communicate with other stupid people , there by spreading the stupid like a virus !
What is that saying your parents used ? Who put that stupid idea into your head ! ( Anyone remember that ? )
Anyways , .............. Stupid is going to destroy the world ! ( I call that a given ) The road we are on ( direction ) ... If smart people don't turn us around ? We are done for !
Just look how quickly US politicians are embracing communist ideas ! Here in Australia we are already there ! Well , actually C19 proved that almost the entire world is there !

Yeah , the entire world ate the Snake Oil BS .... ( The rise of stupid )

Reactions: BJE
Sounds like the usual nanny county’s line of reasoning (or should I say alibi) in banning tools to allegedly solve a human problem.

Sounds like the usual nanny county’s line of reasoning (or should I say alibi) in banning tools to allegedly solve a human problem.
It's worse
Think Steroid abusing Super Nanny !
Australians don't have rights - They have privileges !
Who in society has privileges ? = Convicts / prisoners ! ( Australians )
Citizens have rights / Convicts have privileges ... Australians have privileges ! ( That should tell everyone everything they need to know )

How do you tell the difference ?
Right's can't be taken away just because they have become inconvenient !
Privileges can be taken away at the stroke of a pen at any time for any reason ! ( Australia )
If you let politicians take away your rights (?) , do you really believe you will get them back ?

Hmmmm , there were always stupid people !
Long long log time ago they self regulated ( population control ) by doing something stupid and dying !
Of course as you mentioned , those at the top of the food chain lasted longer and caused all sorts of stupid mischief ! ( I think they call it History )
Just look at Adolf ...
Built up Germany from the Rubble of WW1 into a industrial power , at the fore front of technology at the time .
And what did the Retard do ? Yeah , flushed it all down the toilet trying to steal everything around him ( WW2 ) .
If he wasn't so stupid !!! , all he had to do was buy what he wanted legitimately .. Just like those mega corporations are doing right now !
Yes , the world is owned by mega corporations !

I know there has been population growth , but stupid seems to be rising at a disproportionate rate .
Perhaps technology is to blame ? Stupid is more easily able to communicate with other stupid people , there by spreading the stupid like a virus !
What is that saying your parents used ? Who put that stupid idea into your head ! ( Anyone remember that ? )
Anyways , .............. Stupid is going to destroy the world ! ( I call that a given ) The road we are on ( direction ) ... If smart people don't turn us around ? We are done for !
Just look how quickly US politicians are embracing communist ideas ! Here in Australia we are already there ! Well , actually C19 proved that almost the entire world is there !

Yeah , the entire world ate the Snake Oil BS .... ( The rise of stupid )
1337873911750_2637358.png
Yes it's meant to be a funny meme but, this is kind of playing out in Chicago and California.

Last edited:
Maybe an equally stupid question but aren't there people in Australia with legitimate work needs for machetes? I live in the land of the never ending battle against Himalayan blackberries and a machete absolute necessity in the fight.

Aren’t single edged swords legal to own without a permit in most Australian states?

Yes , people have a legitimate reason to own machetes .. ( Gardening - bush bashing )
Swords = License ...

Rough time = Last 20+ Years .. And it's getting worse .. Definitely on the wrong track , but those stupid politicians don't know how to turn the train around !

Beware America .. Stupid people will destroy the land of the free ! ( Like they are destroying the rest of the world )

Stupid idiots running around with Machete's
Yes , Australia imported some seriously stupid machete wielding idiots from Africa ..
And apparently we now have a machete wielding problem !

What ? That can't be true ? Can it !

And the STUPID politicians want to ban ............................ machetes !
No they don't want to ban the machete wielding idiots .............. That would be ............... The word I want to use is ........ smart !
Yeah , lets not ban or correct the problem . lets blame the tool of choice of the idiots ! Which is idiotic ..

Australia is suffering under the weight of stupid ! Maybe also the world is suffering under the weight of stupid !

Politicians will always import the third world because if they don't, it's politically incorrect, and it gives them a chance to create new laws that continue to justify their jobs. They don't even care about fentanyl coming across the southern border of the U.S. that is killing millions of Americans. It wouldn't be okay to stop that...

Back