• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mad Dog, Strider, Busse, Buck, etc. FT

Mad Dog DSU2 – I take another Mad Dog diving, so this one languishes in the drawer. Hope to find a good home for this great knife. Has been used, sheath shows some wear but the knife itself looks great. Last sharpened by Kevin himself, taken diving twice and not used since. ATAK-style combat sheath.

Strider AR – Strider AR: Better than new, double thumb stud, flat-ground. History: this knife was carried twice (not used) and sent back to Strider for a complete overhaul with the much improved spacer arrangement (no adhesive!) along with my other ARs. It has all the latest generation hardware and tiger striping. I just picked them up from Strider today. I don’t need three of these so I am letting this one go... Comes with Strider logo knife storage pouch.

Busse BattleMistress – Used, but still has original factory edge (just stropped occasionally with green rouge). Coating worn here and there and some scratches (mostly at sweet spot on blade). I used this to clear out some bushes and chop through some branches which had fallen from an oak in my yard. Original sheath has never been worn, just used to protect the blade.

Buck 880 tanto – ATS-34 version used, sharpened. Edges of G-10 are smoothed and rounded more so than factory. Blade refinished. I got this in a trade but am realizing I just don’t have a place for this one in my lineup.

Carl Schleiper stockman – carbon steel blades and genuine stag scales. A nice little folder, the “Jim Bowie” model. I bought two stag/carbon stockmen and am using the other one. Mint. Never been taken out of the box.

Al Mar SERE 2000 – It has been used/carried lightly, and touched up on a stone. Still cosmetically 90% with a few hairline scratches, etc... Great lock up and a great knife.

Photos are available. I ship USPS Priority, insured with delivery confirmation.

I am looking for: Mad Dogs (any condition), Strider SNG or Marsoc, Buck Mayo, Benchmade Skirmish, Newt Livesay, Bob Engnath blade blanks, Randall 14 with Border Patrol handle. Will consider anything carbon steel and flat ground.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark, is the Busse a straight handle or "E" handle Battle Mistress? Thanks.

Back