1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Made-to-Order Custom Blades - Competative Commissions Available

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Athenas Edge, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Athenas Edge

Athenas Edge Founder / Chief Bladesmith Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 26, 2016
    Hi Knife Nation,

I've made a ton of cool stuff this year, and in the past. I'm aiming to keep creating new and unique designs for you guys & gals to enjoy.

We have a current line up of next level blades, daggers, and short swords in the pipeline.

All of this work has opened the doors to another design option we can employ by using laser engraving technology. Family Crest/Name/Cool Art/Wedding Sets, our possibilities have widened the field for your personal touch.

I want to make more blades before my head disappears in a cloud of grinding dust. I have some open spots spots with excellent lead times and the Athena's competitive spirit in mind.

Contact me with your ideas at [email protected] to get started. Send me a challenge, or even just a blade you've been thinking of for years. We make everything, tactical blades, daggers, short swords, shields, and even memorial pieces to honor those of us who are no longer in this realm.

Warm Regards,

Joe Lemieux
    Chief Bladesmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. AVigil

AVigil Adam Vigil knifemaker working the grind Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Feb 17, 2009
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/updated-exchange-rules.1646264/#post-18826796

SECTION 2 - Rules/Procedures for Selling, Buying, Trading, & Offering Services:
    The implementation of common sense is strongly encouraged beyond this point. This applies directly to the persons involved in the transactions.

Sellers/Selling -
    1. Be 100% sure that you want to sell the item, have it in your possession and clearly list the TOTAL selling price.

3. blarkk

blarkk Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 28, 2012
    A shift to the "Services Offered" section might be warranted.