• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Magpul, Xbox 360, 5 Fingers

*** I prefer Paypal but will accept a USPS money order. I include shipping via USPS Priority with a DC# in the USA only. Any questions, feel free to email me. ***

* Trade Details: I will consider trades or partial trades (multiple items). The only thing that I can think of wanting off the top of my head is a Eagle A-III pack, a couple of pink Izulas for the women in my life, a Emberlit stove, a Chris Reeve Ubejane Skinner, Pmags for the AR, Mags for my G17, or G19. I will also consider other Esee knives, BHK knives, Customs, Hill People Gear, or Kifaru gear. By all means shoot me a pm if you have anything you may have anything else of interest.

I've been digging around and came up with some more items that I haven't used in awhile or ever.

Hargis-008-M.jpg

1) Magpul RVG black. Mounted this on my AR and tried it out but went back to the AFG.

Hargis-009-M.jpg

2) Battlefield 3 game for XBOX 360. My wife bought me an Xbox 360 along with this game and a few others and I played it a couple hours before I felt like I was going to have a seizure. I traded the Xbox and other games off but this one stayed behind for some reason.

Citizen-058-M.jpg

3) Vibram Fivefingers KSO Treks size 41. These are new with the tag still intact, although I have worn them inside the house for 10 minutes or so and determined that they're a size too small for me. My wife threw the box out when she seen the shoes sitting on the fireplace, so I can't take them back. While inspecting them for the pictures, I noticed a small spot on the heal where the rubber had pulled away from the leather. I dabbed some rubber cement glue and pressed it back together. They should be fine from here on out, but I wanted to be up front about it. Non-smoking, no animals in the house.

Hargis-019-M.jpg

Hargis-020-M.jpg

KSO-Treks-001-M.jpg

KSO-Treks-002-M.jpg

KSO-Treks-003-M.jpg

KSO-Treks-004-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back