Major Lags Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a "server not responding" message about two minutes ago. Now that I can get back here, it is taking @ 30 seconds just to open a new page.

Its getting annoying that half of the time that I try to get on this site it doesnt work. What would it take to get a new server?

Its getting annoying that half of the time that I try to get on this site it doesnt work. What would it take to get a new server?

They just changed over to new servers and software upgrades within the past two months. New software upgrade 3/26/2009.

But still the lags are here and there.

Jim

They just changed over to new servers and software upgrades within the past two months. New software upgrade 3/26/2009.

But still the lags are here and there.

Jim

Is it too late to get the old servers back? ,at least i could post and read posts and log on.The new servers need to be inserted into the IT guy,then set him on fire and kick him in the nuts.

If I didn't love this place I'd be tempted to ask for money back, but then I've gotten 100 times my money's worth so it's rather hard to bitch, but still.... This is getting to be the pits.

Here's what's been happening to me tonight....

NETWORK TIMEOUT

The server at www.bladeforums.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

• Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
  • Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
  • Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
  • Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.
TRY AGAIN

it was off for maybe 30 minutes a while ago, but it might not have been constant, I just went and did other things for a while and it worked after a while. Not lagging, just not letting me connect at all.

The whole thing seems weird. The lags always seems to happen at about the same time of day, and so do the times when you can't get on the forum at all.

yeah it just happened again a few minutes ago. I don't seem to get lags, just connection/server reset messages.

yeah it just happened again a few minutes ago. I don't seem to get lags, just connection/server reset messages.

I still am getting extremely long page loading, opening a thread or hitting new posts. Sometimes even the connection link is broken, Chrome says "Oops, link appears to be broken" Try later or read Google cached pages.

Just had a 22 minute span I could not connect. Got a message stating:

Server Timed Out.
BF taking too long to respond.

This has been going on for about a week now at different times. No Complaints, just an FYI.

Just had a 22 minute span I could not connect. Got a message stating:

Server Timed Out.
BF taking too long to respond.

This has been going on for about a week now at different times. No Complaints, just an FYI.

Just for your information, same here.
Jim

This stuff has to be expensive...I think I'll renew now...a little early to contribute to the cash flow...

It is really slow right now. It took seven minutes for my last post to go through.

Spark,
Sorry if I sound like a broken record here. I'm just trying to give as much information as I can so the techs can fix what is wrong.

1:45 - 2:00 E.S.T. Poor performance and database errors.

Update will be posted on this shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back