Major Lags Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting major lags tonight, both when I click on subforums but particularly trying to email or PM other members. Seems like somehting about the new upgrade has BFC running slower than before, but then sometimes its quick also. Before the upgrade it was alot more consistent.

Yep... I've been ignoring them for about three days now, hoping it was just me. But tonight they are worse.

Technically, the correct term for inhabitants of Venus is Venerians.
Correct Latin pronunciation is approximately "way-noose".

Of course, there aren't actually any inhabitants of Venus.
But why interfere with an interesting psychosis?

There is no correct Australian pronunciation -- of anything.
Always down at the pub, by the time lunch is over, slurring everything they say.

I generally run into the slowdown around 22:00 EST.
Especially bad Sunday night. Actually lost connection.

We not only have a full moon tonight, but we've been getting a pretty full Venus. Extremely bright over the setting sun and early evening dark.

3:15 am EST.

Major lags for the last 2 hours,pictures failing to load,speeds that make dial up seem like fiber optic.Time to feed the hamsters.

Major lags again tonight. Page loading is very slow, and I'm even getting timed out by the server on occasion. Can someone tell us if this overall problem is being worked on? The site is more inconsistent since the "upgrade," and it seems we're on here every few days reporting the same thing. Can it be fixed?

Actually, I don't think it is just BladeForums with the slowdowns, as a couple of the photography forums that I frequent have also been pretty slow in loading today/tonite.

I must be hitting the forum in between these lags, because I haven't had any real problems for awhile now. I have run into a few minor lags, but none that lasted more than about 15 seconds.

When do you guys see the problems? Is it when your browsing the forum, or posting, or sending PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back