• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Making space, fixed blade sale

Zuluninja

Tuquito Leather & Steel Works
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Got some stuff coming back from Peter's to finish up, and these blades have been here for a while, so they goy a price reduction. Contact me as they will be posted on another site, first come, first to get a kickass knife:cool:. All work done by me except HT done by Peter's(Rc 59-60). Scales fixed with G- Flex, heavy Hermann Oak veg-tanned leather used for the sheaths. Price includes shipping and PP fees; Top to bottom:

- Huge 440C Santoku cleaver; 5/32" stock, 2 1/2" wide, 9 3/4" blade, 14 1/2" oal, 2 tone ebony scales and rounded/polished spine. No sheath. Attack big chunks of meat with authority! $100
- Big Camp? Fighter? you buy it, you name it. Solid 3/16" stock 52100 high carbon steel with a semi-polished 7 3/4" clip blade, 12 1/2" oal. Stabilized and contoured box elder burl scales and one of the best looking sheaths I've done so far - $200
- Straight Camp (?); again, I'll work on the names one of these days. Same steel as his brethren above, with a 5" blade and 11" oal. Red Padauk scales with white G10 liners, dangler pouch sheath with firesteel loop - $125
- Recurve skinner; 1/8" stock CPM-S35VN (Rc 60-61), with a 4 3/8" blade and 9 1/4" oal. Red Padauk with thin black fiber liners and a scout sheath for either right-hand small of back or front left cross-draw carry; the ring moves the strap out of the way to avoid accidentally slicing it, as in the Big Camp - $125

vEKzOjo.jpg

t5JbqDt.jpg

aMBi0eF.jpg

7qQhDyf.jpg

kyN6D4d.jpg

EEb5Xw1.jpg

M2WSn6J.jpg

E6tCbDz.jpg

i8Zx01R.jpg

mwT8x9z.jpg

ZRupNTq.jpg

lgoRybc.jpg

These are still available, and a new knife was added today.

Back