• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Man Knife 1000 Post Give Away with Work In Progress - Completed WIP and the Winner!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a chance at seeing first hand what you do with a bar of steel and your creativity!

Great Idea TK, Good form goes double for this one. I like this design. I have to tell you TK, You got style Mr.

Last edited:
How could anyone pass this up!?
Im In
Thank you for you extra generous giveaway

Thanks for the chance! You have some great designs that were shown here. The Man Knife looks like a true workhorse and a flawless design!

I absolutely want in on this one.
Your knives are always ones I zero in on when posted.
Thanks for the chance TK! :thumbup:

wow this is awesome!
beauty of a knife! and some lookers on your site as well...added to my list of droolworthies.
I'm glad your enjoying your time here, I know I am.

oooh boy, I am so in!
Thanks for such a generous giveaway AND the WIP, it really demonstrates the value of this forum.

-Daizee

I'd like to participate but I am not sure if I am eligible. 100 posts or more means 100 started threads or 100 or more "participations" with comments, etc.??
Seems I am the only one who has problems understanding this? Sorry!
Andy

THANKS TK !!! Truely a gentleman !!! Much luck in the future !!!

Congrats on the 1K! Im in on this cant wait to see it done. Thanks for the generous giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back