"Man, Woman, Wild"

Sufler

Gold Member
Any of you catch the short preview for "Man, Woman, Wild" during last night's Dual Survival? This one's premiering July 16th. Discovery's really cashing in on the whole survival theme, huh?

:thumbup:

Any of you know where i can see the preview online? Tried a Google and YouTube search but nothing turned up. Nothing on Discoverys site either.

I think I saw that movie about 15 years ago, I did not think they were allowed to show such filth on TV :eek: :eek: :eek:

I really like what he has done in the past. Can't remember his name, but looking forward to checking out the show.

Doc

was watching when the wife wandered thru.....I believe that her exact words were...." dont even think about it". Oh well, guess I will have to go solo again.
Sounds wrong, eh but you get the drift!

I dont know as I saw it the networks are just trying to cash in more on the survival theme. However if they provide good information then I am all for it.

Yep, saw it last night. I am more interested seeing it as it is on right before Dual Survival. Wonder if the audience will increase or decrease from the transition.

Love this show.
There is currently a Man, Women, Wild marathon going on. :thumbup:

It's a good pre-game show to NFL football pre-season:D I must admit, Mykey is a goober, but plays his Army-experience role extremely well. I actually like Ruth...she's a real good slant on the whole survival show thing. I was quite skeptical at first, but the show is pretty entertaining...

ROCK6

I think it funny how they find away in every episode to show off, um, her bountiful assets?

It's an interesting show, with the husband/wife/survival concept. Thanks. Moose

I like the show. The knives suck bad. His Tops knife is a big fat knucklehead knife that aint worth shit. If I was stranded in a survival situation with someone with a big honkin no tip Hawke knife, I'd likely hit him with a rock before he hurt himself or me. Food for weeks. And a newly single very vulnerable woman to enjoy. Get to cookin hotness.

Did you see her trying to cut the leg off that animal with that big dull painted shitknife? WTF? If she had one of mine it would have sliced that arm off in her dainty hands no problem.

Back