1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade 535 Bugout, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 16 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

$$$........maniac monday is back jack!!!!!........$$$$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Fletcher Knives, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    [​IMG]

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

Sheaths is offered with the knife are described in the details for each knife. The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. That's right folks, FK Clean Kydex on deck! Prices include shipping. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you. You'll notice on the tags for the smaller ones that they all say "$200". That was the price without shipping. The price in the description includes shipping.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

The Butcher:
    Specs:
    Amazing. I didn't actually measure them yet. I'm too awestruck by its awesomeness.

Prototype: No number - Shadetree custom green yarn glow-in-the-dark phenolic over toxic green G10 over black liners with black pins / comes with a black basket weave kydex sheath - $291 shipped (normally these will be more expensive. This time I'm throwing in the sheath for free) SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Delta-5:
    Specs:
    Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
    Grind: Convex Sabre
    Handle length: 5"
    Blade Length: 5"

#5 - Natural canvas over orange G10 and black liners with Black pins / coyote tan kydex sheath - $257 shipped SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#6 - Green canvas over toxic green G10 and black liners with Black pins / OD green kydex sheath - $257 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#7 - Shadetree custom glow-in-the-dark phenolic over orange G10 and black liners with Black pins / tapered tang/ coyote tan basket weave kydex sheath - $317 shipped SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Operator 8.0
    Specs:
    Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
    Blade Length: 8"!!

#5 - Black Canvas micarta over yellow G10 and black liners with black pins / black kydex sheath. this one is on me, the knife is expensive enough - $291 shipped ! SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Delta Foxtrot:
    Specs:
    Blade Length: 5"

Unnumbered - Black Canvas micarta over red and black liners with black pins / black kydex sheath - $222 shipped SOLD!!!
    This is what happens when you find a ground, heat treated blade in your handle material box. I can't just let it go to waste. Might as well finish the sucker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tango:
    Specs:
    Blade Length: 6.5"

#18 - Black canvas micarta over yellow and black G10 liners with Black pins / black kydex sheath - $256 shipped SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#19 - Black canvas micarta over red and black liners with Black pins/ ghost scale / black and red kydex sheath - $276 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  2. hartlogan

hartlogan

Sep 13, 2013
    I'll take Hatchula #25 - Natural canvas micarta over orange G10 and black liners with Black pins / no sheath - $231 shipped.

Email incoming for payment and all that good biz-naz.

3. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    you got it.

4. hartlogan

hartlogan

Sep 13, 2013
    Funds sent, gracias.

5. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    got it!

6. charlieq2009

charlieq2009 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 9, 2012
    WOW your stuff is frickin slick! I am having a hard time choosing just one to get...story of my life!

Awesome work

7. charlieq2009

Oct 9, 2012
    I see the #25 hatchula is still showing available even though previous user has bought it, if you still have that one or another id like to get it. If not ill take the hatchula in the green canvas #27 instead.

Awaiting email with payment info and confirmation

Quentin

8. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    #25 is gone, but 27 well be yours. email inbound.

9. charlieq2009

Oct 9, 2012
    Payment sent on number 27, thanks again!

10. SRG Knives

SRG Knives

Jun 21, 2013
    Just such beautiful work. It puts mine to shame :(

11. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    hey bro, you're on your way. I love that tanto edc you did with that black handle.

12. SRG Knives

SRG Knives

Jun 21, 2013
    Thank you very much.

13. SRG Knives

SRG Knives

Jun 21, 2013
    Thank you very much.

14. schmittie

schmittie Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    One of these days I hope to snag a pocket kilo (or whatever the current name is ;) ) that little knife seems to be pure genius!

15. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Added several and everything now has sheaths!!!