• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manix 2 and MT S35VN for trade for fixed skinner

Hi--I've had these stored in a box for a long time. The Mule Team is NIB, and the Manix 2 I bought from a fellow who said he'd carried it a couple of times. I have no box or papers on it, and it looks unmarked but there may be something small my crummy eyes have missed. It has the G10 scales and sabre/hollow grind unlike the newer FFG ones. I'm in Canada, and looking to trade to another Canadian if possible, but will also entertain offers from the US as well

I'm looking for a nice fixed-blade skinning knife with sheath to give as a gift. Let me know what you have.

I tried to upload pics but the iPhone native size is too large apparently. I'll take some smaller ones in a bit with an SLR and update the thread then...I can email pics as well.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I've edited the ad as I'm now looking for a fixed blade, which should have no problem coming into Canada from the US (unlike most folders now!)

Back