Manix 2 CRUWEAR

I've seen some really great prices on some models at BBS...best I could find on some models when I was looking there last (Delica 4 and Endura 4), but they don't ship North of the 49th so I don't bother visiting their website anymore...they definitely had some models overpriced though.

All of them except the ones you named (Delica/Endura) are priced obscenely higher than anywhere else. I doubt those Delica/Endura prices were to do us a favor though, they probably need to move stock as no one would buy those "bread and butter" models for MSRP's that are over $100.

Add: Actually, after the $10 shipping and insurance charge and tax if youre in California, that VG10 Delica/Endura actually costs higher than most anywhere else LMAO. I'm desperate for a SUPERBLUE Delica and I almost pulled the trigger on the price hiked $99 BBS price, but once it got to the cart it was actually $120 after fees....And that's actually a "sale" they are having on them.

rofl.gif

Does anyone know if this is the original version or lightweight version?

Handles are g-10, so probably original.

BBS updated their site and it now says that they will ship the Manix sprint internationally starting July 15th. Just a heads up for my fellow Canadians.

BBS updated their site and it now says that they will ship the Manix sprint internationally starting July 15th. Just a heads up for my fellow Canadians.

It will probably cost $50 to do so. BBS needs to have cheaper shipping options before I will do business with them.

So many great knives and sprint runs coming out this year...I guess guess need to move some to fit some in...I don't use my knives at all except to play with. I just love all the engineering in them. Simple but beautiful.

National has them for 148. Much better than the 200+
I should stag one one before they go on the bay for triple the price. :/

Just a heads up.....HKS just put these up for order! Get em' while they're hot! This will be my 3rd manix :D

I got the S30v, S110 and now the Cruwear. She will pair nicely with my cruwear millie. Now for the hardest part the wait.

I'm glad I held off on the s90v Yoji
Really looking forward to this one and SUPER glad it's not a BBS exclusive.
$229 is full MSRP

How does cruwear compare to m4 or S110?

Tougher than both, less wear resistance than both. I would say from my experience that CRUWEAR is a bit more stain resistant than M4, S110V is very stain resistant. Don't recall them being much different in reprofiling, touch-ups feel about the same too. Add in Super Blue and that completes the list of my four favorite steels:D M4 is the best "compromise" imo, CRUWEAR is one of the best "tough" steels (great for a larger knife like the Military or a workhorse like the Manix), S110V just stays sharp forever. Spyderco's heat treat on the Manix is fantastic, no edge stability issues at all, and I have pushed mine a bit. Super Blue is the ultimate slicey steel.

Any places other than HKS, National, Osogrande, and BBS going to have these? I would rather not spend the MSRP price that BBS is asking, but I feel like there might not be any other option.

I believe other dealers will get them as well. They're probably waiting to receive them before they list them.

Man I guess I got lucky, got an order confirmation from BHQ. Hopefully it goes through! I'd still love to get one of the Manix sprints in M4 someday...

Back