Markesharp Fixed Blade and Beer Scout GAW - WINNERS DRAWN!

I am in the process of making six fixed blade knives and would like to offer one to the Traditional Knife guys/gals on this Forum.
The OAL is 6 1/2" with a 3" blade in 1095 steel at 56 Rc hardness. The two blades shown are rough ground and they will be finished ground and swaged.
This is my own design and I am offering to the winner their choice of Natural Canvas or OD Green Micarta handles.

Just say I'm in and I will draw a winner July 31st. Thank you all. I will ship anywhere except China and N. Korea

Update: Make that two fixed blades and the Beer Scout = 3 Winners Thank you all!

IMG_1587_zps5j0secjc.jpg

I am going to add this Beer Scout in Tortuous Shell Acrylic (Brand new in tube) So there will be two winners. First winner has choice of knives. :thumbup: Good luck! :)

IMG_1573_zpshmo9ksjk.jpg

Before final sanding and finishing
IMG_1589_zpsx8zlrvqh.jpg

IMG_1590_zpsd3ffpox4.jpg

Last edited:
I am in for sure! What a generous idea! I am in the process of making some fixed blades myself; if they turn out, I may steal your GA idea when I'm done. [emoji3].

Thanks!

I'm in, and will echo the good Dr. above in saying that those look like handy blades! Thanks for the chance!

I'm in!!!

A fixed blade with natural micarta would look might good in combo with my incoming natural micarta Soda Scout. :)

These look like they are going to turn out to be Nice and functional pieces of camp kit.

Count me in!

Thank you for hosting this!

I'm in, thanks Mark. Looking like a great general use pattern sort of like a scaled down and streamlined Nessmuk. I like it! July 31st is my Mom's Birthday. Maybe she'll bring me some luck!

I am in, thanks for the chance. This would be my first fixed blade in my collection.

Back