Markesharp Fixed Blade and Beer Scout GAW - WINNERS DRAWN!

I received this beauty in the post yesterday a day early to my surprise.

And it is a beauty! What a beauty :) :D :D Thank you so very much Mark for the GAW, I had recently sold off my bark river adventurer and the very next day my friend Jake (another winner) told me that both of us had won. It took a moment to register aha. Pretty crazy how that worked out. Only comparison shot I have is with a Bark River Huntsman.
Already I can tell you all after cutting meat and slicing onions last night & carving into some soft pine and then harder cherry is that Mark's grind and thickness behind the edge is exactly where I would want in a smaller fixed blade, lean enough to be a good cutter and slicer and thick enough that it feels substantial. The feel of the handle is very organic in nature even for my hands, I wear a size L-XL glove, and for a edc pocket or necker fixed blade it carries very well (I used a cardboard sheath to protect the edge and stuck it in my pocket yesterday afternoon to evening) Definitely a great maker.
tumblr_nscjl3w7ez1rzq6m9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsc5o4oUjC1rzq6m9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsc5o4oUjC1rzq6m9o2_1280.jpg

You are most welcome Tim! Glad you like it and thank you for the compliments.

Does anyone know where Buzzbait is? I left a visitor message on Monday and have not got a reply.......

Congratulations to the winners, great-looking knives, and a very generous giveaway :thumbup:

Back