• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Masters of Defense (MOD) Harkins Triton and 2 Limited Edition Microtech Ultratechs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BladeForums:)! I'm selling a few knives from my collection. I accept payment by paypal goods and of course I cover fees and shipping. USPS money orders also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Private Messages through BladeForums are cool as well. No international sales on these.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here on BladeForums as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture items as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knife, please post "I'll take it" in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional "I'll take it" by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, please no trade offers.

Sold - Masters of Defense (MOD) Harkins Triton Tanto - $410 or best offer - Sold
- Hard to find Tanto Blade
- Includes Knife, Sheath, Box, Papers
- Never carried or used, always kept as a collector piece
- One condition note- There are 3 screws in the clip and one has the head broken off. Does not affect the function at all as the other 2 screws are secure and hold the clip in place. See picture below.

g1yIGcm.jpg

teHyzUI.jpg

WMVOQhT.jpg

7MtSMjx.jpg

XOucBP6.jpg

qsC4uVY.jpg

tqnaCX2.jpg

IYxxi7N.jpg

Sold - Microtech USN G6 Ultratech - $250 or best offer - Sold
- Limited edition sold only at the USN Gathering in 2014
- Includes UT, Box and Papers
- I checked prices on new Ultratech's and the lowest price from a dealer I found was $279. Brand new limited edition model below cost of a new model from a dealer.

46980vO.jpg

ZBzwLdr.jpg

XhdusIt.jpg

l8PFirs.jpg

fCmFpGE.jpg

rp4MySf.jpg

wY5hgoO.jpg

Last edited:
Traded - Microtech Blade Show Ultratech - $250 or best offer - Traded
- Limited edition from Blade Show in 2017
- Includes UT, Box and Papers
- I checked prices on new Ultratech's and the lowest price from a dealer I found was $279. Brand new limited edition model below cost of a new model from a dealer.

sDHOOeX.jpg

ielgw5N.jpg

NJiOlnW.jpg

x5vsVX0.jpg

ZYk9gTN.jpg

w3kdUmb.jpg

PUSGYB7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back