1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

May 2019 Buck of the Month - Released

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Tecate, May 7, 2019.

1. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    I believe the owner of Taylor Guitar hand picked the colors for these. At least thats what i heard from the factory.

KarlG and jbmonkey like this.
  2. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    ^makes sense. they dont seem so random. too pretty for luck of the draw. I think buck did great on these. if I had a sheath like yours I might use it in the field instead of the kitchen. that is if my wife would let me:)

Tecate and KarlG like this.
  3. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    :thumbsup:

jbmonkey likes this.