1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Maybe by the end of august

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by oldone, Aug 1, 2005.

1. oldone

oldone

Mar 13, 2005
    I hear that steve corkum is supposed to catch up his back orders by the end of August. A big wait and see. I personaly would like steve to get caught up on his back orders, as that would go a long way towards getting his name back I like his knives very much, however I will see what happens.

2. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999
    I would like to see that also. But. . . .I'm not holding my breath ! :D

3. lifter4Him

lifter4Him

Sep 30, 1999
    So he's gonna settle up for the $6000 worth of knives with Josh?(ordered and paid for when Josh was still at TAD) by the end of august?

4. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    He owes way too many knives to people to be able to catch up by the end of August. Maybe by the end of the year.

5. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    By the end of what year?

6. oldone

oldone

Mar 13, 2005
    Hello out there, I have been waiting for 5 years now for a bunch of knives myself, so this info I take with a gallon dose of castor oil. I will only say this one more time, for my own benefit, and that is I hate to see such talented work go to waste. Not only are many fine individuals hurting, but quite a few online shops are having trouble too moving their corkum stock . They have many fine knives of his for sale, however his reputation precedes him. If I hear anthing important, I will post it, however being as frustrated as I am with this whole thing, I won`t bore any more of the readers, with my gripes. Thanks so very much for all the input. oldone.

7. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    lotsa talented folks around to deal with who would sooner die than rip ya off,

8. Ancient One

Ancient One

Aug 3, 2005
    There is only about a little over a week, left after which I will try the IRS, to see if they can help me. I haven`t received a single knife from corkum and didn`t reaally expect any courtesy.

9. brian daniels

brian daniels

Mar 1, 2005
    august is gone still no knives for me how bout any one else :confused:

10. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    He doesn't owe me anything, thank god, but my guess would be that no one has gotten anything.

11. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives

Aug 7, 2004
    HA!!!!! I have heard his sh!t before.....