Maybe My Best Work So Far!

niiiiice.

I really like the clip design I personally think the guard proportions are dead on. I'd like more detailed photos of the area behind the guard, but with a little luck I'll make it down there for a hammer in and just get to see it :D

niiiiice.

I really like the clip design I personally think the guard proportions are dead on. I'd like more detailed photos of the area behind the guard, but with a little luck I'll make it down there for a hammer in and just get to see it :D

Christof, I think we might be having a hammer in over at Mark Wohlwend's shop just after the new year. It would be really great if you can make it. Mark is going to be running a couple of forges and he'll probably have a couple of anvils too. It will be fun. :thumbup:

I got an email about it, haven't heard back (hoping my reply went through okay) but it sounds great.

Great looking blade mate, clean lines with just the right amount of detailing for my tastes.

Good to see you're still pushing your limits and not taking the east option of grinding out the same style of blades all the time. That's the mark of a great maker/craftsman.

I always like the style of your knives.
In the famous words of Dundee.
That's not a knife"
THIS is a knife !
I'd like to see that as a recurve.

It is just beautiful, Ray! Normally I'm not a bowie kind of lady, but this one speaks to me!

Could you do mine with a pretty handle material? :D

Gorgeous work, Ray! I swear I need to get some of your work one of these days!

Friggin’ Savage. :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup:

I know this is off topic and this knife isn't W&SS related.

m3-2.jpg

I don’t consider it off topic,

…I don’t see what that knife can’t do in a wilderness/survival situation. :D

Big Mike

”Scaring the tree huggers.”

Forest & Stream

It is a gorgeous piece Ray. Your work keeps me striving, and I always try to look at it! Thank you for posting it!

I gotta say that the type of knife is not to my liking but the execution appears flawless.:thumbup:

Dang. That's one of the nicest bowies I've ever seen. Elegant lines, impeccable craftsmanship- tastefully done! That's a masterpiece if I've ever seen one. :thumbup:

Thanks again guys for the comments. They make me feel real nice:D Here are some more closer pictures..

m6-1.jpg

m7-1.jpg

m5-1.jpg

Back