• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good MCH_87 is good-to-go!

I had a really great buy from @MCH_87 (Matthew). I've left iTrader feedback but I wanted to leave a thread here also, since he's so new to buying, selling, and trading on BF. Matthew was easy to connect with and he kept up a steady stream of communications until the knife was in the mail coming to me. He answered every question an took all the pics I wanted.

The really nice surprise was his packing. He used a new USPS small flat-rate box. Inside the box, he packed the knife in its original box and placed that inside a small padded envelope. That whole package went into the USPS box which made a very secure and silent package for shipping and delivery. The USPS box was taped along every edge and the front, as well as using the glue on the box flap,so it couldn't be opened with leaving obvious evidence that someone had been in it.

Well done, Matt!

Last edited:
Back