• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medford Praetorian TI S35VN NEWEST GEN

Yes, this is the big one. 0.26" thick satin drop point S35VN blade, and 0.190" bronze anodized tumbled titanium scales. Perfect in every way. Never carried, never used, factory edge. Centered with early, solid lock up. Has broken in nicely and become pretty smooth. Truly, this Praetorian TI is like new. If you've been waiting for an opportunity to buy the perfect Praetorian TI, this is the one!

This knife has not been taken apart, or altered in any way. The warranty is 100% intact.

This is the newest generation with the serial # on both the blade and scales. It also has hardware on both sides, so the screws go into the standoffs, and not the frame, which is better in my opinion.

The knife comes with everything. Original box, pelican case, card, warranty paper, certificate with birthday, and all the bubble wrap bags. Nothing is missing.

$OLD

Price includes shipping, insurance, and signature confirmation. No trades. CONUS ONLY. First "I'll take it" followed by PROMPT PM and payment gets it. I will not "hold" this knife for you. Please have the funds ready if you want to purchase it.

More pics can be taken if necessary. The pics below were taken in low light to emphasize the grind lines and satin finish. If you want close up shots of any part of the knife with different lighting, just let me know! Thanks for looking!

2qa2zw8.jpg

10e4rko.jpg

296kyds.jpg

dlpy0h.jpg

20ixvua.jpg

bdmwjc.jpg

14si443.jpg

s11eud.jpg

Last edited:
Back