• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medium Nakiri/Cleaver - 'Dragon's breath' (only 95 usd)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello my dear friends,

With God's good will today i present you a medium nakiri knife - a sleek design with an unique appearance :)

The blade is made using 12c27 stainless steel ingot and is hand sanded to a very thin and light profile.
For the handle i used a one of a kind piece of 'dragon's breath' stabilized maple burl with some breathtaking contrasts and deep see through effects. Fittings are solid brass.

The blade is app 5.9" while overall is app 10".

The price is only 110 usd.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

2.jpg

What is the thickness and width? Is it a veggie slicer or meat cleaver? I'll take it if it's not a thick bone chopper
Hello my dear brother,

It's a thin slicer at around 0.06" thick stock ;) I'll have to measure the width but is around 2-2.5" if im not wrong.
This precise one is sold but i have an identical one on my desk with only different handle material. If interested let me know and ill pass you pics when i get into the shop (it's evening im here :)).

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Back