Meet the MEGA Swamp Warden.... Going Live Wednesday March 18th 2020 @9:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

Im in, with a sage and a comp.
Thanks for doing these little fatties.
Al

In for only (1) hammered silver for now.
Much thanks to the Swamp! No question that this beast will be appreciated.

I took advantage of this morning's silver prices; so no new knives for me...er...I mean, I know how much some of you guys wanted these; so I decided not to take mine - should get at least two lucky people knives that they ordinarily would have missed out on.

In for two! :)
(comp finish and hammered silver with Danny sheaths)
I think these would be perfect in a bug out bag, part of a survival kit or even a fishing bag.
The skeleton frame is perfect for a paracord weave handle.;)

I lied, I got a muddy and a comp. They all look nice though. And the price was nice:) I usually get sage but I changed it up on this one.
Nice choice! I too almost got the sage. I think the darker colors are gonna wear nicely on this model. I’m curious to see how the handle area wears and gets smoother. The brown, blue, green, and bronze, all were calling to me. I went with bronze, and of course a swamp comp! I passed on the leather sheath. These little fatty’s are gonna need a kydex sheath;)

I really should have ordered 2, but the wife was kind enough to let me get one. I’d love to have One of these babies dedicated as a work knife strapped to my outter vest carrier.

I ordered more than I planned on, that much I know for sure. Just not sure I want to look at that order confirmation. :oops:

I figure 20 bucks isn't enough to keep me from picking one of these up in the future if I like the first one.

MAKE SURE I LIKE THE FIRST ONE! :)

This
Ok, obviously this one has gotten me thinking this morning - sorry, guys!

So, this is my thinking (for what that might possibly be worth).

I have always hated skeleton-handled, scale-less knives. Reason being that they are too thin in the handle, no matter how well rounded the edges are, for extended or otherwise really intense work. Yes, some cordage wrap 'em to help, but I just hate that feel and still they feel too thin, or better yet, awkward for my taste and hand.

So as crazy as .35" seems on something like this, it just might be the answer. Thick enough in the handle to feel right and do real work, while ground down enough in the primary bevel to lighten it enough and allow some slicing or other delicate work as needed.

Really pretty ingenious if it works. And the vid makes it look like the real deal.
This knife is the handiest, most comfortable EDC I've ever had the privilege of using... I have that advantage on you guys because I have both carried it and used it quite a bit... Who do you think does the daily testing on these? I know one thing, I use it for things I never would attempt with other knives... It's a small Rat with a big heart...

Now I’m rethinking my color; I chose Hammered Silver, but I like the duty belt idea mentioned above.
I should have done black or green to blend in better.

Back