1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Mega Fanger Repost/Redux

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by jwccustom57, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:50 PM.

1. jwccustom57

jwccustom57 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 13, 2017
    Hi Everybody, Here’s a new to me design I’m offering, called Mega Fangers cause I like to make up words as well as knives.
    19-32 1.JPG 19-32 2.JPG 19-32 3.JPG 19-32 4.JPG 19-32 5.JPG 19-32-6.JPG

Steel .20” 5160 with professional HT to 60/61 hand sanded to 1500 grit for a reflective satin finish.

Edge before sharpening was .010” or so and the blade glides through phone book paper, leather, rope etc.

Dimensions: 12” OAL, Tip to Scales 7 1/4”, Width about 2”. Balances at the ricasso and feels great in my average sized hand.

The sculpted scales are Bubinga sanded to 1200 grit with red racing stripes. It’s finished with multiple coats of Danish oil and carnauba wax, then buffed. The 5/32" pins and ¼” tube are stainless steel.

Was $190 NOW only $175! Paypal, check or MO to your door and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Feel free to ask any questions or request more info, full res photos or close ups etc. Thanks for lookin !

John Cahoon