MEGA KDSH Death Chat

I don't own one, but had thought about the KDSH... One thing that kept me from buying it was the lack of thickness for splitting power... I think the mega treatment would make it superb!

Now, if it's affordable.... I might get one, maybe even two!
Desert Bronze and black or maroon.... Mmmmmmmm... Or Midnight Blue and maroon?....

I don't own one, but had thought about the KDSH... One thing that kept me from buying it was the lack of thickness for splitting power... I think the mega treatment would make it superb!

Now, if it's affordable.... I might get one, maybe even two!
Desert Bronze and black or maroon.... Mmmmmmmm... Or Midnight Blue and maroon?....

Even with the thin stock, it's still a pretty awesome 'hawk. Would be unstoppable with the MEGA treatment!!!

Kill Devil Sniper Hawk!!! There was a military overrun with a cord-wrapped handle, and also a regular offering with micarta or G-10 slabs too.

My mil-overruns shortly after receiving them and cord-wrapping the handles:

IMG_2111.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

They're very well-worn now, lol. Use them a TON!

Oh yes. Bring back the hawks. I regret sleeping on those. Finances wouldn’t allow at the time.

OK lets have some thick cut please
phgJZsd.jpg

I love my old school CrashAxe. I prefer the 1/4 stock but would purchase any hawk in any stock frankly

I love death chant's.

You might persuade me into getting one...... maybe.

This would be cool. I'd like to see a hammer poll instead of a spike, but then a gain, even with the extra thickness I don't know how well a hammer that thin would be.

That would be a good use of that thick stock SR-101!
Maybe guys at the Swamp could pull the Dumpster Dan trick and squirrel away with some Regulator handles for this one?

This would be cool. I'd like to see a hammer poll instead of a spike, but then a gain, even with the extra thickness I don't know how well a hammer that thin would be.

Personally, I love the spike! Drive that thing as hard as you can into a stubborn piece of wood, give it a twist, and crack, the woods splits right open. It's one of the most useful features of the KDSH in my opinion.

The Pork Chop was actually slightly thicker at 0.375" (3/8"), and the back is still pretty darn thin for hammering (though I have used it to pound tent stakes in).

That would be a good use of that thick stock SR-101!
Maybe guys at the Swamp could pull the Dumpster Dan trick and squirrel away with some Regulator handles for this one?

I could get onboard with a Regulator-handled KDSH... :cool:

I'm in.
Been drooling over some RMJ axes, but I'd rather toss my duckets into the Swamp if they did a MEGA KDSH!!!!!! :eek::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back