MEGA KDSH Death Chat

That would be a good use of that thick stock SR-101!
Maybe guys at the Swamp could pull the Dumpster Dan trick and squirrel away with some Regulator handles for this one?

Pork Scraps!

The Reg Handled Pork Chop

Only problem with a Res-C handle would be they'd have to mill the handle stock down to ~0.25" in order to fit the handles. Similar to what was done for the HOGB8. I think I'd want a full tang here.

I am in, outstanding idea, so far they have gone large, medium and small blades, I think a Hawk is the natural choice for next release

I am not opposed to having the handle cut like the military run. Saves a little weight, plus it can be cord wrapped.

Death chant......Mega KDSH..........

I actually really love how the mega Warden handle feels... Thick, but hollow/skeletonized. That very strong, but lighter. Great for a little hawk.

Actually I've been thinking: what if the MEGA KDSH had a double bit, where one side has the current Mega compound concave hollow grind, while the other side has a beautiful convex grind? Down side is it'll remove that lovely Spike tho.
Maybe we can have two versions- one convex and one hollow!

For simplicity's sake, I'd be for just using the mil-overrun design in the thicker stock, with the nice, rounded perimeter.

Back