Merry Christmas

I just wanted to be first to wish everyone Merry Christmas.
Nice. What are you up to today John? I'm just sitting around with the family. Wife is gonna get the kids out of here so I can drill holes in the family room wall. For the secret game room Santa is setting up tonight. I heard hes bringing a handmade game station stand in torched white oak then stained. A big screen some bean bag chairs and lava lamps. And a bunch of new video games.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at John's Forum.

Maggie and I were able to move back into our house, sans kitchen appliances or floor finishes - but it still beats a motel.

We will be having a meal that is microwaveable and watching TV later - but since it will be in the low 70's here and sunny, we will go to the lake and take a nice walk.

Our very best wishes to all of our friends here and I hope all of you are enjoying a happy and healthy Christmas.

best regards

Maggie and Andy Moon

Didn't mention this earlier, but this is the first Christmas with kids, and our boy's first as well. My wife is probably more excited than I am but starting new family traditions is going to be interesting. The wife and I are thinking of doing a nice little day hike; my father-in-law left this morning for a 50-mile, 3-5 day winter hike. When I was single, I usually did a really long bicycle ride somewhere, weather permitting. I tend to ride in the winter still with studded tires, but now I have a fatbike.

What are some of y'all's Christmas day traditions?

Back