MI Spring Gathering

where i work is within a mile of the brewery. i'm not much of a Magic Hat guy, but if you like it, let me know, and i will pick you up a growler.

That's a very kind offer, thanks! I am not much of a fan either but I've been there and it was a fun time. Actually, I was there with Uncle Bill, who you'll meet this weekend.

I am very curious to try what you do bring though.

probably between 6 and 7 pm, haven't done the drive before but thats what I'm guessing. I hope someones in good enough condition to say hello to by then :)

probably between 6 and 7 pm, haven't done the drive before but thats what I'm guessing. I hope someones in good enough condition to say hello to by then :)

ha. good one. i won't be there until about 7:30p, but that's just a guess. i will give either John or Jeff a holler as i'm driving tomorrow.

i finally broke down and checked the weather myself. and wow...yeah...Saturday looks really nice.

What kind of host would I be to invite you to Michigan and give you crappy weather? :)

Jeff

I picked up oj, a couple dozen eggs, and a bunch of bacon. We should be pretty set for breakfast.
Grabbed some chips too.

See everyone tomorrow!

I picked up oj, a couple dozen eggs, and a bunch of bacon. We should be pretty set for breakfast.
Grabbed some chips too.

See everyone tomorrow!

i am also picking up several packs of bacon and a couple dozen eggs. lol. we will be eating like kings!

I am bringing a variety of Italian cold cuts and some good bread, maybe some artichoke hearts, etc. We can throw together sammiches whenever the mood strikes (no White Castle to run to at 2 AM!)

Uncle Bill is bringing a bunch of snacks.....cookies, chips....

Is someone bringing plates, silverware, paper towels?

I will bring enough paper plates and plastic silverware for the steak dinner on Saturday night

Yeah I was planning on paper plates and plastic knives,forks, spoons...well folks and spoons anyway, plus the soda (I'm going for coke/Pepsi anyone want mountain dew or anything else?)

Back