Micarta vs Rucarta

JEPHCO- Warwood sounds like a great product. Thanks.
Non-toxic wins!
rolf

Yes I understand that this thread is a Resurrection!

Old thread or not, I've been collecting knives and reading the AGR catalogs for a long time and I didn't know what the material was. I'm happy to read about it.

I'll promise to start a new thread each and everytime

Then everyone will say, we've already discussed that, why are you bringing that up again? ;) I enjoy reading old threads, personally...

There are products that are for sale to the knifemaker that give the same look without the toxic problems when working with it.

Please explain how this material is toxic.. . . . I have been grinding it and. Using it as cutting boards in kitchen for 50 years and need to know what danger I am in

I have been grinding it and. Using it as cutting boards in kitchen for 50 years and need to know what danger I am in

It causes your skin to age- I'll bet in your case it made your skin look like someone that is just over 50 years old. :O

It causes your skin to age- I'll bet in your case it made your skin look like someone that is just over 50 years old. :O

I'd say that's a win right there cuz AG is not just over 50 these days. I believe he is around 8 decades of wisdom and grace.

So if it makes someone look 30 years younger, I would look like a tadpole in a...never mind.

Back