• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mick Strider Custom SMF CC Nightmare Grind, Carbon Fiber, Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a really nice Mick Strider Custom SMF CC Nightmare Grind. Absolute mint, brand new condition. Comes with Strider 2 knife case and includes shipping and any pment fees. I bought this knife from forum member rlewisk 1-2 months ago and these are his pics. The knife has only sat in its case in a drawer since. Rlewisk did a great job describing the specs of the knife and I don't know much about Striders, so I'll just copy what he wrote below.

Blade: S110V, belt finished, 3 15/16" frame to tip; 3 1/2" cutting edge, perfectly centered.....OAL: 9 1/4".... Closed: 5 1/8"......Scale: contoured and indexed carbon fiber.......Frame: Orange Peel and anodized deep bronze.......Tip Up carry......early lock-up,and one of the smoothest Striders I've owned.....the blade profile is not quite Tanto but not quite Spearpoint either, just great looking with deep un-sharpened top swedge........

$950 --> $925 shipped!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
Would you consider a trade for INFI ?

Sure. Quality trades are welcome as long as what your knives are selling for on this forum is of equal or greater value. PM me with what you have. Price reduced on the SMF to $925!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back