• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mick Strider is the COOLEST Guy I know!!

Tom,

I'll have to agree that the Strider guys are cool as hell & kick major A$$! Good folk, not many like them left these days... :(

What the hell happened to Cormac? I haven't heard near anything about him 4 a while now... hope all is good & that the Guiness is flowing endlessly!:D

But where's he gonna be when his 15 minutes of fame is up?Huh Tom:D

Seriously though,Mick!I e-mailed you ten minutes ago.Why havent you e-mailed me back yet?C'mon man.Where are the dealers at?Hello- is this thing on?Just make sure you E-mail me when your 15 minutes is up-I want to order an AR without having to wait to get it.:D:D:D
troy

Anyone named Mick Strider has to be cool--now if you're named after a condiment like Mayo, you've got problems.

:p :p :p

PS--that's conDIMent, not that other thing...just think DIM

Tom,

I find it hard to believe that you were within striking range of Steve at BAKCA and didn't send a TNT flying in his direction....at least once! :eek: ;)

Actually Melvis, Tom did send a TNT flying in my direction, but it was about a week after BAKCA.

Back