1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Microtech apm prototype 1 of 1 from microtech executive collection

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by abboe, Jul 14, 2012.

1. abboe

abboe Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Putting this one back up with a large price reduction for quick sale. The is a one of a kind Microtech APM Prototype from the Microtech Executive Collection. It is the only bead blast blade APM made. Come with the custom leather sheath, paperwork, and gold box. Asking $2200 which includes US shipping w/tracking. I accept USPS money orders or if Paypal + 4% to cover fee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Abboe

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  2. abboe

Jul 25, 2008
    Would consider another Microtech Custom or Brend Custom as trade. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
    Abboe

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  3. abboe

Jul 25, 2008
    Brought this one back out for your consideration. Reasonable offers accepted or will trade for Marfione custom or Brend custom.
    Thanks,
    Abboe