1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Microtech Halo IV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by DeAdEyE956, Nov 27, 2018.

1. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    Microtech Halo IV two-tone Apocalyptic m390 steel. Like new condition. I have opened maybe 20 times just admiring it. I can’t bring myself to use it or carry. It has sat in the box and everything is included. $750 paypal shipped CONUS ****no trades*** DM me for pictures or more info. Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Bounty1

Bounty1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2016
    Is this a Marfione custom? Had a few questions could you email me please? Thanks

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  3. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    Absolutely. FYI I sleep during the day time but will do my best to reply quickly and for others interested it has a custom birth plate and says custom on box

4. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    Also for sale is a Cobra OSS black/green g-10 for $530 PayPal shipped conus.

Attached Files: