• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech liquidation

Anderdale

Gold Member
Happy Friday BF,

I’ve got some Microtech liquidating to do.

**I accept PayPal FnF or Venmo only**

-Everything will ship Monday (I’ll try tomorrow but playing it safe)-

1. Microtech Brachial - $SOLD
Lightly carried and modded. The backspacer was ano’d blue. It looks beautiful and adds a nice pop of color. This is the hardest kicking auto I’ve ever owned. You have to have a firm grip when you press that button. It truly kicks like a horse. It has a couple spots of very light fading/scratches on the black aluminum. The blade looks perfect. I don’t believe it was used for cutting. No Box with this one but it will ship in a nice padded case. These are currently $418 new.

2. Microtech Socom Elite Auto S/E - $SOLD
Used - Stonewashed blade, black handle. Plenty of dings on the body. The blade looks pretty good. I don’t really see any scratches that the stonewash finish wouldn’t hide. I just got this back from a Microtech spa day. It’s in excellent working order and kicks hard! Comes with box.

3. Microtech Exocet Outbreak - $SOLD
LNIB - Never used or carried. Standard full serrated. Perfect example. Comes with box.

4. Microtech Ultratech Bounty Hunter - $SOLD
This is LNIB. However, I did just get it back from Microtech warranty. When I first got it the blade would fail to deploy every now and then. I sent it to microtech and it now works like a charm. Comes with box.

5. Microtech Mini Troodon - $SOLD
LNIB - Never used or carried. Rare OD Green. Apocalyptic Tanto blade. Excellent action. Sweet little knife. Comes with box.

6. Microtech UTX-85 II Stepside - $SOLD
Used- Signature model in tactical black. Serrated blade. I carried this a few times. Used very little. Very little signs of use or carry. Main area of wear is the pocket clip. Great action. Comes with box.
https://imgur.com/a/XBVPCX4

7. Microtech UTX-70 Hellhound - SOLD
Very little carry, no use. Beautiful stonewashed Hellhound blade. Black body. Very faint snails on body but overall looks amazing. Excellent action for such a small knife. Comes with box.
https://imgur.com/a/00PUcFx

Last edited:
Redacted till further intel

Nothing but Respect
g

Last edited:
Back