• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Microtech Medium UDT , UMS & Protech Godson

BladeBum

Gold Member
Hey everybody. Still making room for some other hobbies . All prices are PayPal goods and services with shipping included CONUS. Buyer must 18 and know your local laws . First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it, no holds . All knives were stored in a smoke and pet-free home in a climate controlled safe. Pictures are attached to a Flickr link as they were too large Please feel free to message me for more information or pictures.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskxniSRV

First is a Microtech UMS Firefighter. Dated 7/2003, very early model, not to be confused with the other one I'm selling. Red handles , black S30v blade . This knife is like new condition, in tube, complete with paperwork and sheath. It has never been used or carried although there is some faint marks on the blade that I captured well in the pictures that are nowhere near as noticeable in person as they are in the pictures , and a very tint mark on the red handle go to the gym being where the blade closes near the tip towards the butt of the handle , very faint . Really a very nice piece with bright vibrant red handles. Fires very hard and smooth. Lock up is bank vault solid. Blade is perfectly centered when closed. Rare firefighter edition with emblem on one side of blade . Double barrel spacers with the top sliding safety ( very scarce as Microtech only produced these sliding safety versions for less than two years as they had a dispute with Benchmade and stop producing it) this is a rare find and you'll be hard-pressed to find another in this condition. Price is $SOLD

Next up is a Microtech Medium UDT dated 3/99 . This knife is in great condition especially for its age complete with original box sheath and paperwork. It does show some signs of light use and carry as there is two dings in the aluminum frame and some overall faint carry wear. Fires hard and smooth and locks up solid. Blade is well centered when closed. 154 -CM blade with black coating is in great condition but has been used lightly .Kraton inserts are in fantastic condition with no peeling or wear . Still has the original Factory lanyard attached as well. All in all a nice example of a harder to find knife as they didn't make the medium UDTs for that long. Price is $300obo

Lastly tonight is a user Protech Godson. It is in great overall condition with some typical carry marks and where. The blade has not been used much and still retains the factory Edge and is still Sharp. Fires hard like any Protech ive owned and locks up solid. Late as well centered when closed. Comes with correct box and paperwork. Price is $SOLD

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ll pick up that Godson. Email/PM incoming.

-Rex

Back