• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech/Protech/Brous knives for sale

I'm wanting to sell my Protech Godson. Its in great condition. Just a few small marks on the pocket clip and front aluminum. It has the Maple Burl inlays on the handles. Blade is 154CM and in excellent condition. Will include original packaging. Asking $180 TYD. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG

I'm wanting to sell my Microtech LUDT. This knife was my everyday carry as a police officer for several months. It has some handle wear. The blade itself is in excellent condition and razor sharp. The blade is stonewashed and made of Elmax steel. Will ship in original packaging. Knife was produced 09/2016. Asking $190 TYD. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0009.JPG

I'm wanting to sell my Protech TR-2. This knife has my daily carry for several months during harvest season. It has some dust in the pivot and some minor scratches on the pocket clip and scales. The blade is 154CM and in excellent condition. This thing fires super hard. This knife will ship in its original packaging. Asking $125 TYD. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG

I'm wanting to sell my Brous Blades Bionic auto folder. I bought this knife when Jason Brous started making blades. I carried it for maybe a month and put it in a drawer. The scales are in great shape with only one minor ding. The blade has one small knick but other than that is in great shape. The blade is D2 steel and very sharp. I do not have the original packaging for this knife. Asking $100 TYD. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0018.JPG

I'm wanting to sell my Microtech Ultratech OTF knife. This is the satin finish, plain/single edged model. The production date on this is 07/2014. The handles have some wear due to this being an everyday duty carry for about a year. The pocket clip and glass breaker are in great shape. The blade is Elmax steel and super sharp. This thing fires in and out like a rocket. This knife will ship in its original packaging. Asking $225 TYD. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3060.JPG IMG_3061.JPG IMG_3062.JPG IMG_3063.JPG

Back