• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Microtech Scarab 2 varieties ***All Sold****

Oliver Thecat

Gold Member
Up for sale are the following knives. All are BNIB. Prices are all PayPal F&F and include shipping. I am not making any money off of these and am selling them for what I paid or less.

Microtech Scarab 2 Black Tactical S/E Fluted Blade 278-1 T $Sold

Microtech Scarab 2 Shadow Full Serrated Fluted Blade (Blade Show 2021) 278-3 DLCTSH $Sold

Microtech Scarab 2 D/E Serrated Stonewash Fluted Blade (Blade Show 2021) 280-12 $Sold19A76987-BB45-4201-B594-35C272143420.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,
In for

Microtech Scarab 2 D/E Serrated Stonewash Fluted Blade (Blade Show 2021) 280-12 $780

I am also listing this unicorn for sale. It’s the rarest of all Scarab 2s. I’ve never seen another anywhere. As such, it’s for sale at $Sold PP F&F. Shipping included. I wasn’t going to list it but there is a lot of interest in these so what the heck…

Microtech Scarab 2 S/E Stonewashed Partial Serrated 278-1147B2A28D-42B6-4C6D-B9DE-64CD62E48756.jpeg

Last edited:
Does the tactical standard have DLC hardware as well?
I'm just trying to get an all black Scarab II

No DLC on this model.
The blade is 96% all black. The handle and clip are 100% black excepting the logo and scarab and s/n.

"This Scarab II 278-1T has a black finished drop point blade with a plain cutting edge. The black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle has grip inserts on front and back. The hardware, pocket clip and glass breaker are black finished. The model information and Microtech logo are on the blade with the Scarab logo on the pocket clip."

Tactical means all black hardware, black finish means not DLC, but it is all black excepting high points on the blade. Plenty of pictures online.

Last edited:
Back