• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Microtech SCARAB II Shadow, Combat Troodon

Listed below are a few microtechs I'm looking to sell. I'm not looking to do any trades as I am selling all these to fund a different project. The knives listed below are:

- Scarab 2 Shadow DLC single edge (slight scratch on clip, otherwise perfect) $750
- Dirac Delta double edge blacked out ( barely carried and like new) SOLD
- Combat Troodon partially serrated with tan handle (used but well taken care of)$385
- Combat Troodon with bronzed hardware double edge ( great shape)SOLD

I’ll entertain offers just message me, I don't know anything about the second hand Microtech market.

none of these knives have been sharpened and have the factory edge on them. If you want more pictures message me and ill send you all the pics you want. They all come in the original box, and one lucky winner who gets one of the Troodons first will also get a kydex sheath thrown in. If you're interested in all of them we can probably do a pretty sweet deal.

Scarab 2 Shadow singe edge with DLC hardware. carried a few times, some wear on the pocket clip, but the blade is unscathed. Has never been sharpened and been mostly living in a drawer in the box. I got a D/E shortly after and carry it everyday instead. I don't know offer me some money. PayPal, will ship within 2 days USPS priority insured and tracked. CONUS only
IMG_4428.jpegIMG_4431.jpeg

Last edited:
Dirac Delta, only carried a few times. Comes with original box and plastic bag. Never sharpened. PayPal, USPS priority mail tracked and insured. CONUS only
IMG_4310.jpegIMG_4312.jpeg

Last edited:
Microtech Combat Troodon tan double edge partial serrated. Has never been sharpened, fires hard, comes with original box. Its been carried but well taken care of. PayPal, USPS tracking and insured. CONUS only
IMG_4317.jpegIMG_4315.jpeg

Last edited:
Microtech Combat Troodon D/E bronzed. Been carried but well taken care of, never sharpened. Comes with original box. PayPal, USPS priority, tracking and insured. CONUS only
IMG_4307.jpegIMG_4306.jpeg

Last edited:
No prices listed? I thought that was a requirement to list here? Interested In the scarab but not looking to make offers. Give a price and we can discuss.

It’s been sold my man. I posted it again the other day. Tan CT and ScArab are still available

Listed below are a few microtechs I'm looking to sell. I'm not looking to do any trades as I am selling all these to fund a different project. The knives listed below are:

- Scarab 2 Shadow DLC single edge (slight scratch on clip, otherwise perfect) $750
- Dirac Delta double edge blacked out ( barely carried and like new) SOLD
- Combat Troodon partially serrated with tan handle (used but well taken care of)$385
- Combat Troodon with bronzed hardware double edge ( great shape)SOLD

I’ll entertain offers just message me, I don't know anything about the second hand Microtech market.

none of these knives have been sharpened and have the factory edge on them. If you want more pictures message me and ill send you all the pics you want. They all come in the original box, and one lucky winner who gets one of the Troodons first will also get a kydex sheath thrown in. If you're interested in all of them we can probably do a pretty sweet deal.

Scarab 2 Shadow singe edge with DLC hardware. carried a few times, some wear on the pocket clip, but the blade is unscathed. Has never been sharpened and been mostly living in a drawer in the box. I got a D/E shortly after and carry it everyday instead. I don't know offer me some money. PayPal, will ship within 2 days USPS priority insured and tracked. CONUS only
View attachment 1818572View attachment 1818573

It’s been sold my man. I posted it again the other day. Tan CT and ScArab are still available

Back